Raion, The Awkward Neko (A)

R    a     i     o    n

__________________________________________________

Full Name: Raion Winters

Name: Raion

Age: 19

Birthday: July 30th

Gender: Male

Species: Neko

Master: "Don't have one." He mumbled, scratching his cheek in thought. "I guess you could be though, if you'd like." He suggested, looking at you curiously with a small smile.

Personality: A bit awkward and shy at first or, with people he falls for, but tries to be friendly no matter with a stranger or a good friend. He can become very impatient if dealing with the wrong person. Tends to be flirty at times in order to tease people as he loves seeing people get flustered; especially guys. Hes playful and childish but has calmed down a bit as hes grown up, being a little more mature, though, not by much, most of the time, trying to cover up how child-like he can actually be by acting mature and sophisticated; especially at work. Always showing how much he cares for his patients.

Appearance: Bright pink hair that's usually tussled in every which way. He has two small fangs. Shimmering blue eyes and he has rather thick lashes for a male. Cat ears and tail that match his hair, his ears usually mistaken for just being spikes in his hair that stick out of the rest. His human ears hold two black ear rings on the right ear.

Height: 5'7"

Sexuality: Gay (Seke)

Likes: Fish, music, pocky, plushies, pretzel ice cream, strawberries, attention.

Dislikes: Bugs, getting wet, meat loaf.

Fears: Spiders, lightning or thunder, water.

Lover: A faint blush approaches his cheeks and he smiles softly and shakes his head, "Nope~ I don't really have anyone special yet~!" He mewled as he curled up on the couch and turned on some cartoons. Hugging his fish plush close to his chest.

Other relations:

Quick Facts-

A charm bracelet is worn on his right wrist and has a small fish charm that hangs from it.

He can't swim at all and hates water, although loves eating fish.

Has a huge fish plushie that he uses as a pillow.

Works for an at-home nursing agency.

Pocky and fish-sticks are his favorite things to eat.

Touching his tail or ears turns him on.

Likes naps.

___________________________________________________