Aaron, The Elf (A)

A     a     r     o    n

_____________________________________________________________

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Aaron

Fᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Aaron Nole Mitchell

Nɪck ɴᴀᴍᴇ: None.

Agᴇ: 19

Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5'9"

Sᴘᴇcɪᴇs: Elven

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀηcᴇ:
• Eyes as gold as the sun
• Average body
• Scruffy grey hair that gets lighter towards the ends
• Elven ears that point downwards
• Rosy skin color

Pᴇʀsᴏηᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
• Best described as a Tsundere
• Sour
• Short-tempered
• Dense
• Stubborn/hardheaded
• Can be gentle and kind but easily frustrated
• Childish

Aaron may look nice and sweet when you first meet him, he actually can be but his buttons tend to be highly sensitive and easy to press since he pretty much lets himself be quickly on edge. The male is attractive though his smart ass attitude makes a huge turn off for most so he sticks to staying single, claiming to have higher standards that probably almost unreachable. With friends he can be a bit less pissy but most can't stick around his negative personality for long and leave. Hes defiantly not the best people person and not very sociable. If you a stranger you'll most likely be able to see a more polite side yet it won't take long before hes to his regular hard-ass personal.

Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Bisexual

Rᴏmᴀnᴛɪc Reʟᴀᴛɪᴏηshɪp(s)-

None.

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪonshɪp sᴛᴀᴛus: "I'm actually single." The male mumbled while scratching at the back of his head in thought, murmuring, "I don't see why, I mean, the last chick I dated said I had a short temper or something though..Whatever." A faint glare shot towards you as his expression changed with a sickly sweet smile growing. "Why? Yah think I'm cute or somethin?" He tsk'd and rolled his golden eyes. "Get lost, googly-eyes~" Though saying this, his expression seemed to deny him the confidence he tried to present as a small blush surfaced on his cheeks and his eyes darted away from your's shyly. "S-stop looking a-at me! I..idiot!"

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: I Think I'm In Love