⦁ ANDY WARHOL - 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴 ⦁

Qiang sighed under his breath, slowly fumbling through the rack of clothes as he decided what to wear for tonights show

Qiang sighed under his breath, slowly fumbling through the rack of clothes as he decided what to wear for tonights show. He couldn't help but feel underwhelmed with life in that very moment; he should've felt happy, he had completed his circus collection, yet it still didn't feel right.

He had every act, but his circus still felt empty. Someone knocked on his door and Qiang opened it up, seeing a circus assistant stood there, anxiously looking around.

"It's almost show-time, you need to be ready soon sir."

"Please don't call me sir, call me Kiro."

"Yes, si- Kiro!"

Qiang shut the door and went back over to his clothes, eventually deciding on a stereotypical red ringmaster's jacket with black and gold trim. He slipped on a white button-up shirt and a pair of black dress trousers, ruffling his hair lightly and staring in the mirror before putting on his boots and lacing them up.

Stepping out of his room, Qiang shoved his jacket on and was immediately enwrapped in the panicked hurrying of the circus performers. Someone hurried him over to the makeup table and he was pushed into the seat, someone immediately starting to apply various makeup to his face. It didn't take long before a circus assistant gently placed his top hat onto his head and told him he was done, Qiang looking in the mirror, meekly smiling at his reflection.

He had red eyeshadow perfectly framing his eyes, adding a touch of seductiveness to his look, gold eyeliner and swirls completing everything. It was rather simple but he didn't mind, standing up and looking over at the other circus performers ready to go onto into the circus ring, all fretting over final details of their costumes or hair or preparations for their acts.

He smiled at the commotion, maybe his circus was finally complete.

But then he saw 7 strangers run into the circus wings, dashing into a subsection of the circus tent where Qiang knew most of the costumes were stored. Sneaking over to the curtain that separated the little room, he just heard someone say something about 'their best bet' before he emerged from behind the curtain, crossing his arms over his chest and lowering his head, the brim of his top hat shading his eyes.

"Who are you? And what are you hiding from?"

Qiang spoke up, smirking as he made direct contact with the tallest of the seven boys who gulped, eyes wide in what could have been mistaken for panic.

"I don't think that plans really going to work."

Someone else spoke up but Qiang didn't look at them, walking further into the room and sitting himself onto on the desks that was randomly placed in the room.

"So, are you going to tell me what you're doing in my circus?"

"We're running from the pol..."

"Kook no! Don't actually tell him that we're running from the cops!"

Two of the boys got into an argument, the other 5 shaking their heads in disappointment as they admitted to the fact that they were running from the police, Qiang swinging his legs back and forth on the desk.

"You can stay here, be quiet and do NOT move from this room. Do you understand? I'll be back after the show."

Qiang jumped off of the desk and slipped out of the room, receiving a thumbs up from a circus assistant to warn him that it was very nearly time for the show. He adjusted his jacket slightly and grabbed his cane from a performers hand, coughing lightly, ready to begin the performance.

Qiang strutted into the circus ring, holding his arms out to receive the audiences excited cheers. Under the spotlights his outfit dazzled with a new type of sparkle, almost like the stars themselves were embedded into his costume. He stopped directly in the middle of the circus ring, smirking at the audience.

"Are you ready for a night of surprise, death-defying acts, magic?"

Flipping the hat off of his head, he let go of his cane, which somehow remained standing up on the floor and put his hand into his hat, pulling out a little white rabbit.

He heard the awes of the audience and put his hat back onto his head, covering the rabbit with both of his hands, away from their view.

"A night of beautiful memories?"

Opening his hands, a cloud of white butterflies emerged and flew around Qiang a few times before flying towards the circus top, Qiang picking up his came again and smiling as the audience were speechless at his simple parlour tricks.

"I'm your ringmaster of the evening, but you can me Gloss, want to meet the performers?"

The shrieks of excitement signalled that they definitely wanted to meet the performers, so Qiang subtly signalled to a circus assistant who started the circus music. 

A strip of silk was thrown down from the top of the circus and a girl spun down it, ending halfway up and posing for the audience. A pole quickly followed the silk and another girl emerged from the circus top, spinning around the pole gracefully, a snake wrapped around her neck. 

From a thin wire that hung just above the top of the audience, a boy jumped into the circus arena, chucking a peace sign to the audience as he joined the ever-growing group of circus performers. Another boy emerged from the back of the circus tent, juggling some blades that were on fire and smirking to the audience. 

From the depths of the circus tent came another girl who flipped her way into the arena, ending up in the standing splits, holding onto the tight-rope walking boy's shoulder for support. A loud noise filled the circus and a girl burst out into the ring on a motorbike, stopping so that the 6 performers were all lined up, Qiang stood in front of them.

He moved his left hand from right to left over his body, gesturing to himself and the performers behind him, the audience screaming over the music. They grew quiet as Qiang put his arm down, both hands resting on the top of his cane, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Welcome to the circus. Please, enjoy your evening."

..

M0NOBLOODED

so, this is my character lmao! i was so dedicated that i filled out the form for him too skdks.... i hope you like my boi! 

also, this chapter was more of an, introductory (?) to the story i guess, but that's officially all 7 circus performers introduced. 

i can't wait to start the actual story! it might take me a few weeks to post the first actual chapter because i think i'm going to write more than one chapter...