I HATE WATER!

*At the finish line*

 "Ooh look! Team colours!" Said Izzy.

 "Why the neck is our color yellow? We're not cowards!" Said Harold.

 "Relax. The mat's gold, cause team victory's in first place!" Said LeShawna

 "I can't believe Duncan got disqualified! Just because he won't sing!" Said Gwen

 "Maybe he can't sing." Heather said.

 " Oh, he can do anything he sets his mind to. And now he's stuck on the plane waiting for a ride home. Poor thing... He must be miserable. " Courtney said

 "Miserable? He quite because he didn't want to sing. Angry, yes because he hates singing, but sad? Ha, I doubt it." Eclipsa said with a small smirk.

"DuncanXCourtney fans will be devastated! But I think you and Owen have a small shot at becoming fave Total Drama Couples on my fan site. But people are more interested in who Eclipsa will be dating." Said Sierra.

 "What the fuck did you just say!?!" Said Eclipsa, looking at Sierra with a disturbed look.

 "Obviously Eclipsa is going to pick the best person to spend the rest of her life with." Said Heather, referring to herself. On team Chris, Alejandro had heard the whole conversation and was now glaring at Heather, before he smirked and walked over.

 "Heather is right, Eclipsa will obviously pick a 'Man' who is perfect for her and will match her beauty." Alejandro said putting his hand on Eclipsa 's shoulder, winking at her. Only for Heather to grab Eclipsa's arm and pulled her out of Alejandro's grasp and held her arm close to her chest.

"Back of Alejandro! Eclipsa is on our team, so go back to your loser team or get bent. " Heather said before pulling Eclipsa closer to her team.

*Confessional*

 "That harpy thinks that she can have my Eclipsa?! Well Heather, we will see who gets her in the end. " Alejandro said pointing at the camera with a smirk on his face.

*end Confessional*

*Bang!*

 "Don't know about you guys, but I love egypt. And I'm going to love it even more, watching you enjoy your second challenge, the AMAZING CAMEL RACE!" Chris said

 "Where are the other camels?" Asked Harold .

 "There are no camels. It's a CAMEL race, not a camels race." Chris said.

 "YES!" Said Heather.

 "What?" Said Alejandro

"We won last time, but they got a camel, they got a boat and we got a stick?" Said LeShawna

 "Each reward has it's advantages, trust me..."

" Me, trust him? What reality is that, because I feel sorry for them." E Eclipsa whispered to Gwen, who snickered as a blush made it's way into her face.

"..You'll be facing in the world's most infamist water way: The Nile. Teams must bring their rewards all th e way to the finish. You have 60 seconds to strategize.

"Everyone on the camel! Let's race!" Said Heather.

"Um, hello! It's TEAM Amazon, not Dictator-ship Amazon." Courtney said, while Eclipsa was helping Gwen onto the camels back.

"Great. Well I'll stop being bossy when you start doing things great." Said Heather, as Eclipsa scooped Courtney up and put her on the camel, before turning to look at Heather.