Final

revenge vs. love

»Yoona was waiting for her boyfriend to arrive. She specially reserved a table in their favorite restaurant. She somewhat regret dating a model, Xi Luhan. For the past 2 years of their relationship they never had some quality time together. He’s always busy, but what hurts her most is that Luhan is linked to her best friend, Seo Joohyun another famous model. Yoona is just a plain coffee shop owner, her parents must be rich but she never asked for their help neither Seohyun knows who she really is. She’s very secretive and doesn’t talk that much. She was shocked when Luhan asked her to be his girlfriend. Who would think a model would ask a coffee shop owner to be his girlfriend when they only talked for a couple of times. Yoona does know Luhan, they were both schoolmates when she was in China and didn’t expect to see Luhan in Seoul.

****

Yoona was smiling, remembering all the things she did with Luhan though it’s not that much. She snapped out of her thoughts when the restaurant’s door open, revealing a couple she didn’t expect to see, Luhan and Seohyun. Yoona accidentally let go of her glass, causing it to break and making Luhan and Seohyun see her. She tried to stop the tears fall from her eyes. She was nothing compared to Seohyun but what is worst, Seohyun betrayed her. She treated her as a sister but she just betrayed her. She immediately got her bag and walked past the couple not looking at them, it will just hurt her more. Luhan caught a glimpse of Yoona’s face who tried her best to cover. Luhan followed her and saw her sitting by a tree.

‘Why am I here?’ He asked himself.

 He honestly doesn’t like her, her just asked her because of a bet. He walked to her and saw her crying. He felt somewhat guilty.

“Yoona-ah,”

“Go away!”

“Yoona,”

“Just go away Mr. Xi Luhan! I know you don’t love me, if I did listen to Yuri that you are just doing this because of a bet I wouldn’t be hurt like this. I just don’t know why guys like toying with innocent girls and hurting them. I didn’t think that my love story will be just like those fanfics all over the net. Why didn’t I even notice a model would never ever date a coffee shop owner,” She said sarcastically looking deeply into his eyes, piercing it.

“But remember this; tell Seohyun that I’ll make you regret hurting me. I’ll be a better lady Luhan. I’ll crush you into pieces; I’ll step on you like trash,”

Luhan stood their frozen. He didn’t think Yoona can tell those things to him. He was really inconsiderate of others feelings, but he won’t let her go away without a word from him.

“If you can, Im Yoona. You will always be a coffee shop owner,” He rolled his eyes.

“You don’t know who Im Yoona is. No one knows this girl, will be more successful than you,” She said walking away. Luhan face palmed his self.

‘I don’t know what will happen,’ he thought.

****

“Noona, why are you crying?”

Yoona’s brother, Im Jaebum caressed her sister’s hair. This is the first time Yoona went home crying after she finally had her coffee shop.

“Yoona, answer us please,” Yoona’s father was holding his daughter by her shoulder.

“Luhan, he’s going out with Seohyun behind my back all this time,” She finally uttered.

 She clenched her fist.

“What?!”

“I’ll make Luhan suffer,” Her father was furious.

“No appa, I wanna make them regret things by myself,”