o n e - h u n d r e d + o n e [W]

"If you don't let me through these doors, I swear to god... I literally raised him for years! I might as well be his father!"

Namjoon was woken up by the loud voice of Seokjin. He blinked his tired eyes and lifted his heavy body, stretching his back as it was sore from his sleeping position. He had slept sitting by Jungkook's bed, his head laying in his arms as he learnt forward to lie half of his body on the bed.

Namjoon definitely regretted it. Even though he was sore and hungry - and honestly still tired - he stood up and walked to the wooden door and opened the door by the cold handle. He witnessed one of his boyfriends arguing with a staff-member.

"Jin?" He whispered, alerting the elder. The aforementioned turned around and wrapped his arms around the taller's body. Namjoon felt his shirt become wet, and that's when he realised that Seokjin was crying.

"Hey, it's okay. He's fine, I promise." Namjoon comforted and smiled, stroking his boyfriends back. He noticed Hoseok standing by the nurse Seokjin had been arguing with and gave him a shy smile, stroking through Seokjin's brown hair. Hoseok, after apologising to the nurse, stepped forward and patted Namjoon's arm. The nurse seemed to understand and walk away before she was attacked again. Seokjin broke from the hug and wiped his damp eyes, his legs carrying him inside the room. The two rappers followed in-suit.

"Oh, my baby. I'm so sorry..." Seokjin whispered, his hand stroking Jungkook's cheek softly as a few stray kisses fell off the taller's cheeks and onto Jungkook's. "I didn't help you, protect you... I should have taken care of you, especially since the day is coming up."

Namjoon watched quietly at the heartbreaking scene. It was his fault too. They had promised Jungkook's parents that they would take care of him and they had failed. He wondered what they were thinking - anger, annoyance, or maybe... sadness? Sadness because they could only watch from afar and do nothing to help.

"Joon, not to be really rude, but why is Jungkook in the hospital? Did he hurt himself dancing?" Hoseok's voice called out. Namjoon looked down at him and sighed. He knew he would have to tell eventually, but he wasn't really prepared.

"Jungkook... is special. At birth, he was diagnosed with a disease that has no cure. It's so rare that there isn't really a name for it, it's known to only affect one in every three hundred million. There's only a few people in the world with it, but every person is different and has different symptoms so nobody is really sure what it is. With Jungkook, he experiences changes in his mood. One day, he can be happy and one day he can become sad or angry or upset in a split second. There's no cause... it just, happens. He also experienced changes in his body and one day he can be super energetic and the next lazy and tired. He becomes really hungry or sometimes he doesn't eat at all. He feels depressed a lot bit doesn't actually have depression or any mental illness. When he decided to become a singer, his parents were very wary. He has a lot more symptoms than that and they were scared that he wouldn't be able to succeed. Jin and I told them we would protect him no matter what and we would always make sure he was okay. Five years ago, a few months after he joined the group and only two months after our debut, his parents died in a car accident. It was terrible and his parents were both burnt from a fire that had started from the engine. They were stuck in the car and they had been travelling here to visit Jungkook. He feels responsible and every time, around this time, near the 10th of July, he becomes very emotional, he acts out, works too hard, doesn't eat and so many other things but Jin and I have been so busy that we forgot and we regret it so much... His parents must be so disa-disappointed..." Namjoon felt a few, warm tears slide down his cheeks and Hoseok quickly wiped them away.

"It's okay, Joonie, you don't have to explain everything," Hoseok replied with a smile and brought the rapper into a short kiss. Their lips met for a moment, and even though the kiss tasted like salty tears, Namjoon could feel the love within it.

"Thank you." He whispered. "Hobi, can you call Yoongi-hyung for me? I think he needs to learn the truth. I also need to explain everything."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Hi... I'm depressed and my heart aches, but have an update!

-B🌸