Chapter 3: Date night?

Cody's POV

'Well, I hope she gets the note. And every time I look at her, she blushes.' I think. 'The bell just rang and I need to get to class.'

In class I sit next to Sadie, Daniel, Ryson, and Anny. We all are a little freaky but we're human

After History is Math, then Language Arts, then finally Science. But for this class, I have to chance binders.

I go to my locker, but when I open it, out falls a note. This one had no name on the front so I had to read it to figure out the name of the writer.

I don't read it but I skim it. And at the bottom of the paper, it was signed From: Anny 

I couldn't believe it. The girl of my dreams sent me a note. And out of all the, notes it was to send, it was a love note. This is the best day of my life! I had to show it to someone, someone I could trust.

I ran as fast as I could down the hall.

'I have to find the guys.' I thought.

My mind was racing so fast and I didn't see the person turning the corner. I was focused on the guys at the end of the hall. Then BAM!!!

I was seeing stars and there was a ringing in my ears.

Ann's POV

"Owwww, watch were you're going bub... There are other people here you know!" I exclaimed to the boy.

"Sorry, sorry, so sorry miss!?!?!?!" he said to me.

There was something familiar in his voice, and I could tell he recognized me too.

"Sorry Ann, I just wasn't looking." He said back

It was CODY!!!!

"Yeah..." I replied back.

"So listen, tonight I'm free. Do you want to come over to my place and then we could go from there? If your not free it's totally fine..." Cody asked me.

"Yeah I'm free... were do you live???" I ask.

"Here, I'll put my number in your phone if you put your's in mine? Sound good?" He asked.

"Yeah... that's good."

He is sooooooo hot!!!!

After that, we went home and I got ready. 

'This is going to be the best date EVER' I thought