Chapter 2: Love Notes

Ann's POV

It was two in the morning when I finished. I was going to drop the note off in his locker and sign it -anonymous. I kinda felt bad about the anonymous part but it was the least I could do.

"Well, are you going to stay up all night or are you going to go to bed." Asked Echo. We all call her by that name.

"Yeah, I just had to finish up this essay for language arts. I was just about to crash." I said blushing.

"Well hurry up, I don't want to drag  you out of bed like last time." She said jokingly.

"Yeah yeah, go to bed you big baby." I said back

She then left the room and I then dosed off.

                                                                             4 hours later

My alarm clock rang with an annoying beeping sound. Apparently it's 6 o'clock in the morning. I shove the thing off the shelf. Even though it has been through a lot, it still never breaks.

"Well rise and shine sleeping beauty!" Echo calls from downstairs. I can smell her awful eggs. When will that women learn to cook?

"Can I make my own eggs today please?" I ask, yelling down the stairs.

"Only if you're down here in 5 minutes!" She yells back.

I hurry and change out of my pajamas and put on a mean plaid skirt with black leggings and a button up black shirt. Then I rush downstairs and put on some high heels.

"Well, you finished in 2 minutes and 32.98701 seconds, but I still made you eggs." She told me.

"Really?" I say in disgust. The eggs were burn to a crisp.

"Well, thanks. But I think I'll just eat a bagel."

                                                                                  At school

'Well, I see him. Now all I have to do is put the note in his locker, ask him out, and we'll be dating in no time!' I tell myself.

He then looks at me and I blush. Like a lot. Then he waves and there's a refreshment of courage in me and I take out the note, scribble out anonymous, and put Anna/Anny 

I see him go to his locker and once he leaves, I slip a note in the locker. After that is done, I go to faze two, ask him out. I then go to my locker and open it. A note slips out of the locker. I pick it up and the front says

' To Ann, from Cody'