Ticket

"Mr. Kim ~"

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them.

Mr. Kim.

He was sure someone said it to wake him up.

Probably a dream?

He was in deep thought until he realized, his hands were tangled around the lady's arm.

He was holding it tight while he was asleep. Maybe while he was asleep, he  grabbed her arm and held it.

Taehyung:
   "Sorry :)"

He let go of her arm and smiled shyly.

The lady stretched her arm and massaged her shoulder. 

She didn't say a thing but just stood after and grabbed her bag.

That's when Taehyung realized he needed to get off the plane too.

He stood and grabbed his bag then watched the lady passenger move away from him.

Taehyung:
   "Excuse me."

He noticed an envelope fell from her bag and picked it up.

Taehyung:
   "Miss, you dropped this."

He softly tapped her back. Her hair was already tied yet he knew it was her because of his sweater.

Would he be thrown again to the floor?

No.

The lady turned around and smiled in relief as she saw the envelope being handed to her.

"Thank you."

Taehyung nodded while smiling.

Taehyung:
   "No problem. And sorry about your arm again."

Yet the lady then again just nodded and smiled.

Then she continued walking as Taehyung was also following her until the separated.

--------

Taehyung breathed deeply.

Taehyung:
    "Ahhhh ~  finally, Paris."

The land with the language of love.

Would he also find the love he'd been searching for?

Taehyung held his bag tightly and started walking outside the Airport. Before he could hail a cab, he took his phone from his pocket and checked the location of the hotel that he would be staying at for 2 weeks.

Taehyung:
   "Two weeks in Paris and a lifetime to probably be wandering to meet you."

He sighed focusing his eyes on the pavement.

At the corner of his eyes, he suddenly saw a familiar stance of a woman.

He immediately looked at her direction and saw the same lady passenger on the plane.

That time, her hair was no longer tied. A nice hair down with the wind trying to cover her face.

She looked like her.

His thoughts were preoccupied of the possibilities that the woman at the art exhibit was actually the same girl he sat beside with.

Taehyung made his way to her direction but just before he was about to catch her attention, she already got inside a cab.