Commandment I 🚫

"Mr. Kim ~ "

 Kim ~ "

Mr. Kim ~

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them.

That voice.

The same voice he heard for the third time.

He smiled as he saw a silhouette of her sitting at the edge of the bed.

Taehyung:
   "Your voice. I like it."

Too sleepy to stand, he just rolled towards her.

Taehyung:
   "Is it 4 am?"

He didn't bother to check the clock.
But sure he moved his head on her lap and wrapped his arms around her body.

Facing her, he looked up to see her face. She was also looking down to see him.

Taehyung removed his left arm around her waist and reached for her face.

He caressed her cheeks and felt her warmth.

Taehyung:
   "Where have you been, angel?"

She suddenly looked away. She seemed surprised.

Taehyung's thumb touched her lips making her look at him again.
He smiled at her.

Taehyung:
   "Have you been wandering?"

She didn't say a thing. Yet she held his hand and felt his palm touching her cheek.

Taehyung's senses woke him up. She woke him up.

He sat on the bed with the warmth of the sheet and the warmth of her body as the two were very close to each other.

Taehyung caressed her hair down to her shoulder. Closing his eyes, he leaned his forehead unto hers and smiled.

Her skin, her face, everything in front of him.

Her.

He wanted.

Taehyung enclosed her waist with his arms again. Pulling her closer with no distance between them.

He kissed her forehead, down to her cheek, and finally to her lips.

Slow, sweet, and soft kisses.

He carefully guided her as she laid on the bed.  Then he continued the kiss. There were no words needed. He knew she needed him too.

He could feel it through the way she kissed him back. He could taste her wanting him.

But Kim Taehyung broke the kiss with his mischievous smile. He watched her look at him. She may not be looking confused but he knew she was.

Taehyung leaned his back against the headboard after pulling her in front of him. Their hands entertwined, her back against him, and his lips kissing her shoulder.