21

Megans POV;
I woke up to the sun shining through the curtain, making me groan in annoyance I hate the sun and the mornings so I got under the covers blocking the sun away, I laid there with my eyes closed remembering about last night.. I don't even care if my brother is in horrible condition right now or dying he deserves it, cold of me I know.

"YO PEEP WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU GOTTA SEE THIS" Tracy screamed from the living room making Peep groan too. It's too early for this.

"Y'all gotta see this" Tracy said now in front of us. I got out from under the cover, and see Tracy showing Peep something on his phone. I looked at Peep and his eyes widen.

"No fucking way bro" Peep now sat up.

"What's happening" I said confused, Tracy then showed me his phone, He showed me his sound cloud page and their songs we're getting a bunch of plays, one of them nearly reaching a million.

"WHAT THE SHIT??? OH MY GOD GUYS" I said sitting up too with a smile "I am so fucking happy for you guys"

"Bro and my instagram going crazy with followers" Tracy said

"Shit mine too" Peep said. Finally getting the recognition they deserve.. These boys are so talented.

"Well you know what that calls for.. LETS CELEBRATE BITCH" I cheered making them chuckle and agree.

I got up from bed and walked towards the bathroom leaving Tracy and Peep talking about how many followers and recognition they got. I  jumped in the shower doing my daily morning routine. Once I got out, I changed into a blue short tank top and some dark blue jeans.

"Alright let's go smoke outside it's fuckin nice weather I need a Joint to soak in all this crazy shit thats happening" Peep said inviting me and tracy to go to our backyard and smoke and of course we agreed.

I checked my social media as we walked outside and I was getting a lot of followers too.. I looked at the comments and so many people asked if Peep and I were dating or to 'Date already'.. Trust me I would love too.. But I don't even think Peep's the dating kind of guy especially not in this moment with his ex girlfriend doing him dirty and all..

"What you thinking about ma" Peep said snapping me out of my thoughts and lighting the joint in his mouth

"Just thinking about what we should do today" I lied, he put a suspicious look on his face like he didn't believe me but he didn't question it, thankfully.

"Lets just stay in and get fucked up here like we always do and order some food or some shit" Tracy said

"Good idea, I dead ass don't even want to go outside and see anyone" I said and and he nodded his head in agreement.

Peep passed me the joint and I began to hit it. Tracy grabbed his phone and took a picture of me as I smoked.. He's like my personal photographer, thank u bitch.

"Aye that picture is fire" Tracy showed me as I took my last hit and passed him the joint.

I snatched his phone and sent myself the photo, it was a cute picture so I had to.

"A thank you would be nice" He said making me chuckle

"Thank you, shit head" I smiled returning his phone. Making him laugh.

"You look bad boo, don't let no guys take you from me alright" Peep said making a pouty face which made me chuckle

"Don't worry cutie I won't " I said pinching his cheeks making him pull his face away and pulling me towards him, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, He slapped my ass and I was dying of laughter cause i'm really high.. and i'm also BEING CARRIED LIKE A CHILD

"Yo put me down" I said in between laughs

"Hell nah" He said now running inside

"GUS IM GONNA DIE" I shouted in laughter, making him finally throw me on the couch. He laughed and walked towards our room as I sat on the couch.

I took my phone out and got on instagram posting the photo tracy took of me.

Meganisdead: Tracy took this off guard of me and I surprisingly look cute in it

Likes 700k comments 650k

Username3: how're you so.. PRETTY

Username4: Let me smoke with you

Tracyminajj: you're welcome BIH

LilPeep: Damn MA

Fatnick: No invite 😪 ok

Smokepurpp: hope y'all are okay

Username6: DID PEEP FIGHT LAST NIGHT?

Back To Megans Pov;

I read the comments chuckling at them, Gosh people always found out about everything somehow.

I received a message from a number i've never seen before making me scrunch my face.

New Message! 323-111-6661

Hey, hope this isn't weird I got your number from a friend and was wondering if you were ok after yesterday..

Whos this?

Diego.. You probably know me as Lil xan though.

Honestly I don't lol, but do you have instagram or something?

Yeah @Xanxiety

I went on instagram, and looked up this " Lil Xan" like who even is this texting me.. When I clicked his profile, I saw he had 5 million followers.. What the, how did I not know who he was, thats how you know I don't care about shit. I looked through his photos and he wasn't ugly but wasn't really my type.. he had all these weird face tats making me chuckle.

"Whats so funny on that phone hm" Peep asked walking out of the room.

"Twitter and these funny ass memes" I said, not telling him I was looking at a boys instagram cause he will literally find this Lil xan kid and kill him..

"Better be" he said making me chuckle, He's so over protective.

I decided to reply back to Diego since I had ignored him and felt bad.

Hmm well I just followed you. Thanks for asking if i'm okay i'm definitely better than yesterday.

Damn i've been following you and you only just followed me😂😭 Glad you good though

I seriously don't realize shit sorry😂 Were you at the party last night or something?

Yeah, I was one of the people holding you back from jumping in that crazy ass fight..

Shit no way?? I didn't notice.. Well thanks Xan ☺️

Of course.. You too cute to be getting into all that.

I read his message but didn't reply.. I honestly didn't know what to say.

"Lets go to the store bitches" Tracy said

"Oh thank god im bored as fuck we bout to turn up at walmart" I said making them laugh.

I grabbed a hoodie and so did Tracy and Peep and we walked out the door.