Turnabout Confession

(Continuation of the last chapter ×Turnabout Nightmares×)

Miles was surpirsed by her words while they were in a hug, he had never thought those words would leave her mouth.
"I love you Miles, more than just a brother, more than just a friend, I have waited so long until I figured it out, but, you are now my brother"
She started crying again
"Li, he is just my mentor, I am not his child, plus, HuMaN rights child"
Edgeworth laughed Kissing nevk while snugging to it's crook.
"H-Hey, That tickled"
Li started laughing.
Miles then pulled away then tilted up her face to see her eyes.
"I love you, more than anything in the world, I want to stay by your side until the end of time"
He smiled and pulled her into a kiss.
Li was surprised but ended up kissing back.
Until suddenly,
"OoH, My older twin finally got what she wanted"
Franzy smirked. Li quickly pulled away and looked at her and felt embarrased. Miles started chuckling, which turned into fun laughter.
"She knew all along anyways!"
Miles laughed harder, as Li calmed down from her tomato face.
"don't tell papa"
Li sighed.
"I won't, plus, I ship you 2 so hard,MhM"
Franziska said.
"Now, Now, I have a trial to attend to, so, are you comming, Partner?"
Li asked Miles who was still laughing
"Y-Yes Ofcourse"
Miles said while laughing and picking up his breifcase and taking Li's hand bag, as Li took the notebook and case files

To be continued