Female Reader x Pikachu Male

Info from weird-ass author:

1. Reader you get to be dom in this one.

2. I will try to update every Monday (and if I don't spam me then I will have to make two or more)

3. Sorry it took so long I had strep throat. (thanks for all those stars.)

4. New potion.

5. Enjoy
============================
Reader's view:

Finally! Work is done! My friend and I were done finishing all the data tables and putting away all the equipment I asked what season it is cause she was gonna visit a another friend's house with that fusion pxh stuff she looks at the calendar.

"Omgosh thank you! I almost forgotten about it, could you hold on to it for me this season my Pikachu keeps getting into it."

I said yes of course she's got a limp because of him.

~HOME SWEET MOTHERFUCKING HOME~

I got home and realized

"FUCK! I have taken that pxh-fh"

*pxh-fh:
makes you understand and feel what a pokemon does*

My body began to feel very uuummm oh basically horny I remembered that I have the pxh I know I shouldn't but like damn my body needs to have it. I then picked out Pikachu asked him to drink it and to sit on the lab table down in the basement he dranked it and went the basement. I go upstairs to change into my lingeries quickly put my bathrobe on and headed downstairs to the basement.

Pikachu's view:
I changed into this what master's friend would call a "furry" I got on the table and laid down on it.
I smelt this beautiful scent that I would only smell on female pokemons my thoughts quickly disappeared when I heard the door open to the basement.

Reader's view:
I opened the door and saw he did exactly what I told him to do. I went to the lab table and tie him on to it I looked at him to see if he was uncomfortable when I saw his "friend" I stared at it for a while I then quickly went to the very back of my basement and pulled out a cock ring, vibrator and a dildo, came back with the items he seems to be getting harder I first placed the cock ring I then get on the table.

Pikachu's view:

My master went somewhere in the basement I heard something moving around she came back with a long rubbery looking thing? Idk, a weird machine and a rubber band? She placed the rubber band on my dick it felt kinda nice, my master then climbed up on the table, her on top of me, in her bathrobe?

She took it off... She looks so fucking sexy.

Reader's view:

He looked at me with lustful eyes when I took my robe off I then decided to tease him just a little bit I sat down at the edge of the table took the vibrator plugged it in then turned it on and played with myself with him watching.

Pikachu's view:

She took that weird machine thing and plugged it in she turned it on and it vibrated she pressed it up against her underweared pussy and she started To moan I wanted to pleasure her not that damn thing I said
"Master may I pleasure you?"

Reader's view:

During my solo my Pikachu asked
"Master may I pleasure you?"
I was kinda shocked that he asked that way.
I then stopped after five or ten minutes of me moaning I turned it off and put it to the side I took the didlo pulled my linger to the side and placed it at my pussies entrench and gently push in I moan loudly saying my Pikachu's name I kept doing that for maybe twenty minutes before I pulled out it made a nice pop sound I put it next to the vibrator then climbed on top of my Pikachu and gently sat down on his dick he let out a soft groan when I sat on him completely then I started to ride him like a cowgirl after an hour or so of me riding and moaning I felt him twitch inside me he tried to cum but got no satisfaction he whimpered wanting so desperately to cum I fucked him until he about passed out I then got off him and watch him slowly come back down from his high I then took off cock ring put my mouth on his dick and started to suck him off thank goodness I have no gag reflex he then let out salty glaze in my mouth moaning loudly out my name.

Pikachu's view:

After all that my master helped me off the table and back upstairs me and her laid in bed she got on her phone and text someone I past out before I could see what it was

Reader's view:

I quickly grabbed my phone saying sorry about using the fusion pxh stuff and told her tell you later I turned off my phone and went to bed, Definitely doing that again.