A night out

(This is still early in kobayashi and tohrus relationship, yes kanas already there)

Kobayashi pov

Kobayashi was just leaving from her amazingly uneventful job to head home, she wondered what tohru was making for dinner, hopefully not her tail.

Kobayashi looked at the bottle of alcohol she had been given as a gift.

Kobayashi: well maybe just a sip

She undid the top and took a small sip.

20 minutes later

Kobayashi: look their goes my stop!!! Ha ha ha!!

Kobayashi was almost completely hammered as she got off the train onto a random stop.

She looked off to the side, woods and mountains.

Kobayashi: I LIKE THAT!!

She staggered into the woods and then threw up.

Kobayashi: maybe a nap

She fell face first into the ground.

(4+4=8)

Kobayashi heard an loud crack as something seemed to fall from the sky.

The alcohol had been fast acting and only left her with a headache and mostly sober.

She groggily looked around noticing it had started raining.

Kobayashi: crap

She looked over to were the crash had come from and her heart skipped a beat. A child lay on the ground unconscious.

Kobayashi got up and went to them, they had blood on their forehead but seemed fine otherwise.

Kobayashi's still slightly buzzed mind tried to think up a way to help.

In the end she decided that instead of taking them to a hospital she would take them home, to her that sounded about right.

She picked up the extremely light child and carried it towards the train station, she was getting cold and uncomfortable but the kid looked like they had been in the worst of it while she had passed out under a tree.

Kobayashi bought another ticket and got back onto the train, she had the still unconscious kid in her lap as she got off of the train near her home, she looked up to were her apartment with tohru and kana was and smiled

Kobayashi: home sweet home

She entered quietly hoping not to draw any attention to herself....

Tohru: kobayashi!! Where have you been, it's super late!!!!

Kobayashi: it's just...ummm
she walked to the front room to see tohru waiting.

Kobayashi: I might have drank to much.

She put the child on the floor near the couch and fell unconscious to the floor again.

Tohru was very confused for many reasons, why did kobayashi pass out, was she ok? Why does she have a kid? Wait, A KID?!?!