dirty Narry #imagine

imagine for @1DNiallNation

#imagine

You are on your last shift for work. You work at Nandos, and just saw Niall walk in. He goes and sits down at a table, and waits for someone to take his order. He is a usual here, so there wasn't too many waitresses fangirling over him. You go over to his table, and he looks up at you. "Hey Kristina.." He says acting rather wierd. "Hey Niall! What would you like to order?" You smile at him confusingly. "The usual." He simply states, and you giggle remembering he is here practically everyday. You walk away and into the kitchen to tell the chef his order. You sit down waiting for the meal to be ready when you feel a vibration in your pocket. You look at it and it's a text from Harry, your fiance.

-"hey babe, after you're done your shift, go home with Niall.. I've got a surprise for you! ;)"-

You start to get excited but then very confused.. Was that why Niall was acting wierd? You quickly text him back :

-"okay! now you got me excited!?:-

All of a sudden you hear a loud DING! knocking you out of your thoughts. You look up and see Niall's order is ready. You quickly scoop up the meal and walk out to Niall's booth. He has a worried look on his face, but when he see's you he smiles and licks his lips at the food you have for him. You place the food down and he starts to dig in. "Like your food there Nialler?" You laugh as you talk. "Yes.." He manages to reply between bites. You get up and walk to the back, to end your shift. You take off your apron and tell your boss your leaving, since your shift is over. She says ok, and you walk back to Niall. Niall is already done his whole meal and you giggle again. "OKAY! Now you're coming with me." He says as he gets up and grabs your arm. You walk out of the restaurant arm in arm, and you giggle as he looks like he's constipated by how's he's walking. You suddenly hear loud screaming as you get closer to his car. "RUN!" Niall shouts as a bunch of fans start to chase you both.

You both jump in to the car and Niall starts the car, and drives off as fast as he can, with out running anyone over of course. You both start laughing at the experience that just happened and start driving normal. "ok, so Niall, what's this surprise Harry told me about?" I asked as I stopped my laughing fit. His facial expression went from happiness to worriedness in an instant. "Nothing.." He said as he began to turn weird again.. "Seriously Niall, please tell me" I said with pleading eyes. He looked at me sincerely, and said "I can't.. because I don't know what your reaction will be."

The rest of the ride I blankly stared out my window. When we got to mine and Harry's flat. I raced out of the car and into Harry's arms. Niall joined the hug, and I giggled a bit. We all walked inside and sat on the couch. "So what's the surprise?" I asked Harry right when we sat down. "Well.. I was thinking maybe.. we could um.." He said awkwardly. I turned to Niall, and what was worry in his eyes, turned to what looked like.. lust. Niall slowly started to bring his hands to my legs, and start to rub my thighs. I quickly turned to Harry with a worried look. Harry now had lust in his eyes too. "Don't worry, I really wanted to try this.. and I think you'll enjoy it." He said as he started to kiss my neck. I quickly caught on that he wanted to have a 3some with Niall.. 'well it's worth a try' I thought to myself.

I sat there on the couch, with Niall's hands getting closer and closer to my pussy, and Harry kissing and sucking my neck. Niall took off my shorts and panties now, and Harry taking off my shirt and bra. Niall looked me in the eyes, and smirked. His head got closer and closer to my opening, and he spread my legs. I closed my eyes and quickly felt his soft, warm tongue, get slipped into me. He started to thrust his tongue in and out and I started to moan really loudly. Harry heard me moan, and started to make out with me, and carress my boobs. I took my one hand and stuck it in Niall's hair, trying to push him in more, and I took my other hand, which I took to try to unbuckly Harry's belt. He chuckled and told Niall to stop. I groaned and gave him a questioning look. Harry then walked to Niall and took off his shirt.

Niall took Harry's shirt off, and they went for eachothers pants. I got more turned on by this, but I won't give in.. I know what they're trying to do. They started to make out with eachother, and take eachothers boxers off at the same time. Harry got down on his knee's and grabbed Niall's dick. He put it into his mouth and started to thrust it in and out. Niall's cute little moans filled the room, and I could no longed take it. I took 3 fingers and quickly started to masturbate. The boys stopped and smirked, and I couldn't stop.. it just felt so good. Harry grabbed my hand and made me stop. He quickly took the tip of his dick and put it to my opening. Niall just sat and watched my reactions. "please Harry.." I said as I wanted him more than anything. He then quickly thrusted himself into me, and I screamed with pain and pleasure.

Harry suddenly stopped, and stood all three of us up. I stood there not knowing what was happening. Niall stood in front of me, and Harry went behind me. They both positioned their dicks at my opening and took turns thrusting in to me. I moaned and screamed with all the pleasure they were giving me. Harry was thrusting into me and out, behind me, while rubbing my boobs. Niall was infront of me thrusting into me and out, while makeing out with me. I kept moaning and moaning, and they kept thrusting and thrusting. Suddenly I heard Harry yell "I'M GOING TO CUM!!". "ME TOO!!" Niall yell'd as they both comed inside of me, which made me come all over them. The slowly licked it off of eachother, and we all collapsed. "Best thing ever.." I said as we all lay there toether.