dirty Louis #imagine

dirty #imagine for JaeMhe with Louis..

#imagine:

You wake up to the sunlight in your window. you roll over to see Louis staring at you. He smiles and you smile back. "How long have you been awake?" You ask him tiredly. "A while, I didn't want to wake you though." He says as he fixes your hair out of your face. You start to get up out of bed and he grabs your arm. "Don't leave me.." He says as you pulls you back down to his chest. "I'm going to get breakfast!" You laugh as you get out of bed and he pouts.

When you get downstairs you put some toast into the toaster for you both. You wait until it pops up and put butter on it. You call Louis down to come eat, and suddenly you feel his hands come around your waist from behind. He laughs a deep, sexy laugh into your ear. "I'm already here, love." He starts to kiss your neck and you moan a bit. You can feel his smirk on your neck as you do. You quickly walk to the table out of his arms to start eating. He grabs his plate of toast and sits across from you. You start eating your toast and look up at Lou. He's just staring at you with a smirk on his face.

You finish up your breakfast and put it in the dishwasher. You decide to tease him a bit as you feel his eyes on the back of you. You pull your short shorts up a bit and bend over so your panties show a bit. You hear him moan a little and smirk to yourself. "You shoudldn't tease people like that.." He says as you hear him coming closer. You turn around and pretty much bump into his chest. You look up at him, and in his eyes you see lust. He leans in and starts to kiss you slowly and passionately. As the kiss heats up a bit, you both start to feel eachother. You both run to the living room and you lie down on the couch as he comes on top of you.

He rips his shirt off and you stare at his toned chest. Can he stop getting more and more attractive? He smirks then starts to kiss your neck. He finds your sweet spot and you moan. He sucks it and bites it a little, then takes off your shirt for you. You have a lacy black bra on, and he admires it for a moment, until he takes it off and starts to suck on your boobs. With one hand he massages your nipple, and his mouth sucks on the other. He puts both hands on your nipples and kisses down your stomach. You let out a quiet moan. He takes off your shorts then rubs you through your panties. He takes off your panties with his mouth, and starts to eat you out. You moan loudly and say "Lou that.. feels really.. really.. good". He inserts a finger into your pussy and starts pushing it in and out before inserting another. You scream with pleasure and just when you feel like your about to hit your high, he takes his fingers out. You look at him and frown.

You then replace that frown with a smirk, and reach for his pants. You rip them off and notice he has a boner. You rub him through his boxers and he moans. You slowly take off his boxers, and his dick goes up and hits his stomache. You run your fingers over it and bring your head closer. You put it into your mouth and start sucking it. You start to bob your head, and starts trying to thrust himself into your mouth. He pulls you up and grabs your legs, lifts them over your shoulders and asks you if you're ready. Not even giving you enough time to answer he thrusts himself into you. You scream with pain and pleasure. He goes deeper and harder with every moan and scream. "ooh HARDER" You scream in pure please once the pain was gone. He obeys and thrusts even harder until you both come to your climax, and you feel his cum inside of you, and you cum all over his dick. He falls ontop of you on the couch and you smile at each other. You start to fall asleep as Louis hums moments as he kisses your neck softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you would like an imagine, just message me and fill this out:

Name:

1D Boy:

Is He Your Boyfriend/Husband/Fiance?:

Where Do You Guys Live?:

Anything Else?:

;D hope you liked it!