Evil Jungkook pt. 2

"Prove it...?," I asked, stupefied. "I married you, didn't, I?," I winked at him.

"Oh, so Mrs. Jungkook is going sassy on me?," he smirked. And then his hand snaked behind my back and with a sudden jerk, pulled me towards him.

I collided into his chest with a shriek, my hands grasping his biceps.

GODDAMN THOSE BICEPS.

I couldn't help but give them a little... squeeze.

How long have you been married? And you still fangirl over him and become all touchy like have some self respect, bitch. you're Jeon y/n now, jeez!

His smirk got deeper as he said, turning his head to the side, exposing his jawline, "looks like I AM your bias with the way you're ogling me."

Mentally licking his jawline, I mumbled, "mmhmm." Yeah, this hoe has gone off the road.

Still pressed into him, he leaned in, bringing his jaw closer to me.

I was in a frenzy. Damn, Sensualkook killing me left and right.

But then his lips were in front of me as he said, awfully slowly, "Say it."

My eyes fixed on his lips, so close yet so far... I said, "You're...," I was gasping and even he was growing breathless because of my hormones.

"I'm?," he repeated, grazing his lips on my jaw, a soft moan escaping me.

"Notmybias," I said in a single breath, a gasp actually.

"What the--"

And I collapsed into him, laughing hysterically.

He was frozen.

Suddenly he placed his hand on my hip, pulling me away, dead serious.

Uh oh.

But dayum, angry kook is the best- what?

"You're so going to pay for this," he said in a low voice as he bent a little, held both my legs and pulled.

"Yaaa!!," I screamed as I fell back on the bed.

I stared at the man standing above me, a little scared now.

Placing one beside me on the bed, he got on top of me as I tried to back away.

"I'm not your bias, huh?," he crawled over me until he was right above me.

Then pinned my arms above my head and leaned in.

I puckered my lips like the hoe that I am...

Only to have him laugh in my face.

"You know, if I'm not your bias, then you can't fangirl over me," he smirked and got off, leaving me dumbfounded in his wake.

••○●○••

"Ah, y/n, make me look handsome, please," Jimin pouted as he sat on the chair and I kind of swayed because of his plump lips.

I blushed from head to toe as I applied the pink balm on his lips.