(008) 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"he's your best-friend but you have a small crush on him !"

Y/n walked back and forth looking down at the contact that seemed to keep on staring at her. Out of habit, she began to bite her nails form the nervousness she was experiencing. She debated on wether to call the contact or not.

"oh screw it !"

Y/n shouted as she threw her phone on her bed and then lazily fell down in the middle of her bedroom floor and stared at the ceiling. As she began to daydream over a certain person and what it would be like to hold their hand, her phone began to ring.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿
𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 : 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙽 😎💘

✔️[𝚈𝙴𝚂] [𝙽𝙾]

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

"I'M SO STUPID !"

was shouted thought the phone. Y/n was so shocked she almost dropped her phone from the unexpected tone of the person through the phone.

"Finn, you need to calm down speak slower."

There was a very loud sigh and the sound of an attempt at calm breathing.

"I was walking down the street and I saw this really pretty girl walking my way, when she walked I shouted her name but I guess I wasn't paying attention and I slipped ! And she saw me for f*cks sake !" Finn shouted into his phone while mentally slapping himself for being such and idiot.

Y/N's heart internally began to hurt at the sound of Finn talking about his crush on a random girl. She wished it was herself, but she didn't want a silly crush to be the reason as to why they could stop being friends.

"Well don't worry about Finn, there's plenty of fish in the sea." Y/n joked as she played around with a cliche saying she knew he hated.

"Well... there is a girl in mind." Y/N's heart dropped but she didn't want to give her
best-friend attitude so she cane up with a random excuse to end the call.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿
As Y/n was about to finally turn off her T.V after watching multiple episodes of her favorite series, she saw her phone light up once again.

She had been getting constant text messages from Finn but she didn't want to deal with her heart breaking for the rest of the day .

As she was about to turn off her lamp she heard the sound of tiny pebbles hitting her window which faced the side of her house.

As she opened her window and looked down she was met with a familiar face which was looking up hopefully with a big smile.

"It's you."

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
extremely sorry for the lack of updates but we've been doing MORE testing because we're so close to the end of the year !!! sorry if this sucks but I need ideas so please sent ideas !