twelth time.

han wasn't upset at the girl at all, despite for her being angry at him for no reason that morning. the boy was even scared of gazing at her, because she would snap back at him.

jisung felt so deeply hurt. he knew she was a very important person to him. she didn't have to blame his worries like that, all he did was care for her. he was hurt because he had some dignity, his dignity told him to stay true, and stay like himself. it whispered in the back of his head, that he wasn't the one to blame. but she was.

but it also told him to be a kind person, to be a kind person he had always aspired to be. if he was kind, then he would value, love and motivate himself to be the best version of a human being he could be and that could also bring dignity.

jisung was stuck in between his thoughts when he heard fast-paced and rentless panting upon his ears.

"HA- HAN! JI-JISUNG!"

he didn't expect to see her. avoiding her gaze, he turned his back.

"uh- you know, i should go h-"

"jisung..."

her breath and the way she looked so upset stopped him.

beneath her eyes were falling streams of tears, left from the endless crying she already had enough of in the girls' bathroom. jisung didn't need to know what was going on, wrong or right, he ran to her with an extremely upset expression, out of the compulsiveness his heart told him to feel, and he hit her with embrace.

the way her tears slowly lingered on his white plain shirt caused him pure confusion.

all the fighting seemed to disappear in a milisecond.

"ryu! what happened?"

"i- i- i got a wholeass motherfucking SIXTY..."

"what- oh? that's what i always get, pfft-"

upon his lips was a forgiving beam as he humiliated himself.

"you know, ryu, don't be so pressured, it's just a fifteen min-"

"my parents are gonna BEAT ME UP, HAN-"

both of their breaths stopped there with different reasons.

"what?"

"i don't wanna go home, han. i'm done."

the way she grunted and slowly smiled out of sadness made him feel so tangled. he couldn't leave her like that, but her parents would scold her.

"you know, ryu? i got a hundred today. i can totally let you borrow it home, though. don't forget our handwriting styles are slightly similar. just say you fucked it up because you did it so fast."

"you got a hun-"

"shhh. bring it home and stop crying please, you dog."

"okay? i love you-"

the girl ran fast straight to home without realizing the last words she said out of habit had struck his heart to pieces.

"i- i love you too, ryu... i really do."