The OS...

Dedicated to

SujzWriter

Happy pre birthday sujz baby😍😍😍🎂🎂🎂🎂 Many many happy returns of the day in advance 😛😛 May Allah Almighty bless you with a happy, prosperous and successful life ahead😘😘 May all your wishes come true and no sadness come near you ever🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 May all your wishes come true little one🌹🌹🌹🌹 Stay blessed and stay happy 💖💖💖💖💖

Now enjoy!!

*****************

"Get here you pathetic bitch. How long will you take to prepare a meal?" A squeaking voice reverberated around the small dining hall of the house, successfully falling in the ears of the worn-out girl standing in the kitchen.

Pursing her lips, she tried to drank in the tears which had welled up in her eyes hearing the harsh words. Her sparkling hazel orbs were as dim as a zero power bulb. Her extremely beautiful face was twisted with pain. Her long, silky brown hairs were curled in knots. She was looking tired and her whole body was burning with fever but even than her hands, which were shaking slightly due to fatigue and illness, were moving fastly to complete her task lest she had to bear another set of abuses.

"She is good for nothing Mom!" Another voice screamed. "She is a worthless piece of shit. A complete no one. A burden on us. All she do entire day is to sit and eat food for free. A cadger!! See, she can't even cook a simple dish quickly!"

The girl standing in the kitchen increased her pace even more. A painful hiss left her mouth as her delicate hand touched the hot pot. Tears fell down from her eyes unchecked. Instead of washing her finger with cold water, she put in inside her mouth to sooth the burning sensation and continued to dish out the curry. The pain was too much. Her eyes had blurred with tears but she dared not to complain. If the people sitting outside heard her, they would termed her ache as drama and she didn't want that. Her self respect didn't allowed her to do so! She was the daughter of a proud mother. She wasn't taught to show off her bruises and gain sympathy. Anyways, the dole in her heart was way more nasty than the one in her finger.

"Will you come out yourself already or do I have to come inside to drag you out? You useless piece of trash!!" Her step-mother roared from the hall.
"I..i am coming!" She spoke in a tiny voice and immediately picked up the bowl of curry. As her fingers touched the hot material, a painful wince left her mouth but she chose to ignore it and walked out of the kitchen.

As she reached near the table, the mocking glances of her step-mother and step-sisters met her eyes. Without saying a word, she kept the bowl on the table and stood by a side. It was her duty. Until and unless, they would finish their food she had to stand there only, as they could need anything anytime and unfortunately her mother and sisters were too lazy to get up from the chairs themselves. Maybe it was one of the reasons behind their extra fat bodies and clodish figures.

"Finally the princess decided to bear us with her presence!" Her elder sister passed a scalding remark.

"Princess and she?" Her other sister laughed like a maniac. "Yeah right! Princess of trash!!" She sneered and than, all three of them burst into fits of laughter.

Once they calmed down, all three women started eating. The poor girl kept on standing by the side although her head was spinning badly due to fever. Her legs were going weak and she feared she would fell down any moment. She was continuously blinking her eyes to dispel the darkness which was threatening to over take her senses.