chapter V

people watching - conan grey 

Time skip to sometime in January 2017 (basically been a year? I think)

"What time's your flight?", the tall brunette haired guy asked as he quietly strum on his Taylor 210CE, a tune that Y/N and him have been working on the past few months together. 

"Flight's around 5pm tomorrow, give's me time to pack my things". Y/N replies back as she put's her own guitar down to the free seat next to her in the sofa. 

"I've told you to pack like 2 days ago and you still haven't packed your things", the younger boy laughs at his friend. 

"Shut it Shawn. Honestly, next time you ask me to come and help you, I'm 100% going to reject you", raising her voice a little to scare the younger boy. 

"Whatever, you love working with me", he scoffs at the comment and goes to move Y/N's guitar and sits at the now vacant area. 

"Yeah, yeah. Just cause you're a musical genius doesn't mean you can brag about it 24/7". 

"I'm going to miss you so much", Shawn softly said. 

"Don't look at me like that. It's not like you can't message me or anything. Plus if you're ever in Seoul, hit me up and I'll show you around", Y/N had grown fond over the younger boy and pretty much sees him as a little brother. 

"You promise?"

"Of course, I will! I'll also be the first one to congratulate you when your new album comes out. Did you already decide what you'd put in it?". 

Scratching his head the question Y/N asked him, he didn't really know what to say. "Well, I haven't really thought about it, but I really like Lost in Japan, If I can't have you and Fallin' all in you". 

"So, basically all the songs we've worked on together?", Y/N chuckles as she puts her guitar back into its case.

"I mean, c'mon how can I not? I told you the theme of the album and you executed it like it was the easiest thing ever. I have never worked with someone like you, like ever". Blushing at all the praise the boy next to her was saying, it was refreshing to hear someone truly appreciate the effort you put into work. 

"Awh, Shawnie boy, you're going to make me cry. You should definitely treat me to some sushi". 

"This is like the third time you've asked me to take out for sushi this week?", Shawn laughs and puts his guitar away to grab his phone. "What do you want?", he adds scrolling on the small device on his hand. 

"Anything with salmon please", Y/N beams and sits forward to look at Shawn's phone. "OMG! Get some of the sashimi, like at least 10 of them".

After ordering their food which arrived like 30 minutes after, Y/N and Shawn were quietly eating their sushi until Shawn spoke up. 

"So, what's the plan then? Like when you go back to Seoul? Any music coming out soon or are you guys doing like a group thing?". 

"We're gunna have a meeting about it on Monday. Personally, I have a feeling that they're planning on doing an album just cause it's coming up to a year now since our last activity as a group". Y/N spoke with a slight frown. 

"Are you not excited to go back?", Shawn questions. 

"Not that I'm excited, it's just very different when I'm not in Korea. Everything needs to be perfect and executed to the dot, whilst here I'm allowed to be free and just do anything I want". Y/N comments whilst picking up a piece of salmon sashimi and putting it in her mouth.