chapter VI

lost in japan - shawn mendes

-

"Miss Jane Doe, I am just around the corner of your building. Feel free to let me in". Y/N said as she turned into a corner of the street and stopped for the gate to open. "Thank you very much, I should be up in like 2 minutes". 

"Remember the code?". The voice booming from Y/N's car speaker. 

"Yeah don't worry. 2206. See you". Y/N ended the call not before hearing a 'see you later'.

Parking her car up at the corner and quickly switching the engine off, Y/N grabbed the bags of takeaway and made her way up the front reception and hitting the button for the lift. Finally making her to the right floor and right door. Y/N knocks and not even a minute passed, the door is opened by a blonde haired girl. 

"FOOD!" Y/N chuckles at the woman in front of her and made her way in the apartment making sure she passed the bags of food to woman who only looked happy to see the food Y/N brought. 

Taking her shoes off and neatly putting them to the side, Y/N walks further into the apartment and quickly said hello to the other girls. 

"Oh my god, Y/N you brought so much food". Said a girl in a thick Australian accent. 

"You're literally a life-saver Y/N". Said the blonde haired girl with eyes beaming from all the food Y/N had brought them. 

"You guys need to eat up. Late night practices are never fun so I always made sure I had chicken wings for dinner". Y/N smiles back as she watched the older girl already munching on a chicken wing. 

"Thank you for bringing food". Y/N looked towards her right and saw the girl she's been wanting to see since she set her foot in Korea. 

"Only for you Miss Doe". The girl laughs, a small tint of red creeping up her cheeks. Y/N gives the smaller girl a side hug and a quick kiss on the top of her head before pushing the latter towards the dining table to sit down. 

"Are you not going to eat Y/N?". Y/N shook her head and just passed some canned drinks that was in one of the bags to the four girls. 

"I had food not a while ago so I'm all good". 

"There's so much". 

"Jennie, it's fine. Just worry about which flavour of chicken wings you'll eat first". Y/N laughs as she picked up some chicken wings using chopsticks to put in Jennie's plate who only thanked the older girl. 

The four girls continued to devour the food whilst Y/N watched them and explained to them what she did during her break and all the places she visited. Of course, at this point Jennie knew where Y/N travelled as the older girl made sure to send pictures and small updates of what she was doing. 

At some point, Y/N even facetimed Jennie when she was hanging out Shawn Mendes as Y/N found out Jennie was a fan of the boy. Jennie even got to hear some of the songs Y/N and Shawn was working on. 

The two had gotten very close with each other. Ever since that night, the two became quite inseparable up until Y/N had to leave the country but they were always messaging each other and going on late night calls. Y/N didn't understand why she felt so lighter when she was around Jennie, maybe because she was someone new and didn't know everything about her. 

"You guys ate that quick". Y/N was flabbergasted at the time these four small women devoured the food she bought. 

"The choreographer honestly did us dirty today. She was like you're not leaving this studio until you know it off by heart". Lisa explained as she spoke in higher tone of voice, mimicking the choreographer's voice.