CHAPTER 02

he sat infront of the fireplace, the bright color reminding him of the beautiful fox he had encountered in the forest. those blood red eyes were somehow a beautiful sight to see for him.

but he couldn't be wrong. the scent the girl gave of may be sweet and relaxing that he could've hugged her for days as he inhaled her scent, he couldn't be wrong about her being a vampire.

their kind's sworn enemy.

"alpha," a voice called out.

he faced him and saw how he was so nervous. it is as if somebody threatened him.

"what is it?" he asked the delta.

"the leader of the vampires wanted to meet, alpha. he was raging, claiming that wolves in our pack mercilessly slaughtered one of their valued allies." he reported.

"where is he now?" he stood up from his seat, his brown doe eyes turning into golden yellow ones because of the accusations thrown to their pack.

"at the borders, alpha. he is waiting with his comrades and someone who seems to be his daughter. a half breed i think." he answered.

"have you told my father?" he asked again to which the delta shook his head.

"good. i don't want him to know anything about this due to his condition. understood?" he spoke in high authority.

"yes alpha." he said.

he may not be the pack's alpha yet, but he is left incharge of it as of the past year when his father, the current alpha, fell ill after encountering a witch in the woods.

he group up being taught to be the best alpha he cane be. no excitement. just training everyday even if his body could give up any moment.

after being introduced to the pack, he instantly grew known through out the land. girls are dying to be his mate. boys are tryinh so hard to be his friend.

he thought he would be happy. knowing that he would be the one to take over the pack his family had been leading and keeping strong for centuries. but no. he didn't feel the happiness.

all he felt was that it wasn't him. he knew from the start that being someone everyone wants him to be isn't what he had always dreamed of. the identity his future people are shoving down his throat sickens him.

he doesn't want to be who he is today. but he does not have a choice, does he?