CHAPTER 10

lalisa ran to the beach where he saw jeongguk standing, watching the waves and the sun set. he was ethereal and lalisa is morethan happy to realise her feeling.

"jeongguk!" she exclaimed and ran to him until they are face to face.

"lalisa." jeongguk smiled.

she didn't waste any more time. she hugged him and felt comforted. she felt his heart beating wildly in his chest.she could feel his emotions and she just know he could feel hers to.

"i know it is a sin but how could i stop myself from loving you?" lalisa whispered as she tightened her hug on him.

jeongguk smiled and hugged her back engulfing her with his warmth and comforting feeling. he burried his face in the crook of lalisa's neck.

"meet me here in time for the war. let us run away together." jeongguk told her.

lalisa nodded.

"what is this young lady?!" the two immediately pulled away from the hugged.

they saw lalisa's mother and father together with a loyal vampire who was wearing a sly grin.

"mother, father, i," lalisa's voice broke as she helf jeongguk's hand tight.

"it is a sin to fall inlove with the enemy my daughter. you know that, yet you still disobeyed my rules." her father hissed, his fangs showing.

at this rate she was already crying. she was shaking her head, not wanting to let go of the one thing that could make her happy. she just found out and now it is about to be taken away from her.

"the war is nonsense father! couldn't there be any other way?!" she exclaimed desperately.

"my son. i support this but if they don't we have to respect it." they looked back and saw jeongguk's father standing there with a delta and a beta.

jeongguk shook his head and still held on lalisa's hand. her mother lost her patience and started pulling her daughter with her.

jeongguk held her as they tried pulling away from her mother's grip. lalisa was screaming no as she cried, eongguk was growling from time to time in frustration.

until the beta started pulling him to his father. lalisa and jeongguk stared at one another as they cried while being pulled away from one another.

they are calling for one another, trying to get out of their captors grip to run to one another until lalisa disappeared together with her mother, father and the vampire with the help of magic.

jeongguk dropped to his knees as he cried because being parted from someone he loves.

"stand up son. you need to train. i am sure you will meet her in the battlefield and i will be there to cover you two as you leave." jeongguk looked up at his smiling.

for once he felt relieved. but he knows something will happen at the night of the war.