Chapter 1

Who's ready for this story

        ⚠️WARNING⚠️
This story has cussing, depression, and Violence
(I warned you)
____________________________

Riiiiiing Riiiiiiiiiiiiing

    Ugh, it's time for hell a.k.a school. It's just another day of boring lessons and stupid people. "GET UP Y/N AND GET READY" I heard Jin yelled from the kitchen. "IM GETTING UP" I yelled back. Slowly but surely Im getting up. When I got up, I went straight to the bathroom and showered, got out, didn't even bother with make up, did my hair and got dressed.

   "JIN OPPA, WHERE ARE MY HEADPHONES" I yelled as I searched wildly around my room. " IN HERE" Jin yelled back. I ran downstairs and grabbed them. "Thanks", I said as I was going to the car and waiting for Jin.

   Jin came out and got in and started the car. "By the way, my friends are coming to our school and I want you to be nice Y/n," he said while still looking at the road. "Pffft what do you mean, I want you to be nice, I'm always nice" I said sarcastically. "Yeah ok, if you defined being cold to everyone and ignoring them nice." He said mimicking me. "I'm nice to you and my girls."

   "And the girls and I are the only ones, I don't understand why you keep yourself locked up from other people y/nick/n." This is true, I only talk to BlackPink and my brother, but I have reasons. "Jinnn oppaa you know why." I whined as I saw the school in front of us.

   "Look their they are with the girls, see they are already talking to each other, so your gonna be fine." I sighed as I knew Jin wasn't gonna give up. Ugh, I don't know about this and it's really irritating me already. "Whatever." I said annoyed by the way they are talking to MY FRIENDS.

   "Oh here comes Y/n, the girl we were talking about earlier" said Jisoo as she is happily waving at me. I just look at them with a cold yet emotionless face and the girls gave me a look that said "Be nice" I sighed and waved back at them not the boys that Jin claimed as friends. Jin came out of nowhere like a Tasmanian devil. "Guys this is my sister Y/n, guys introduce yourselves."

   "Hi I'm Kim Namjoon, but can call me RM, joonie, or joon," said a boy with beautiful purple hair and dimples. He looks like a human koala. "Koala," I said hugging him then going back to my previous position. "Min Yoongi, you can call me Yoongi or Suga," said a boy with green minted hair with silky pale white skin. "Sugar" I said emotionless. He was about to say no but cut him off by holding my hand up with a death glare.
"hIII HeYO HeLLo, iM JuNG HoSEok buT yOu cAN CaLL mE J-HoPe Or HObI," said a Brown haired, and heart smile boy. Damn dis bish is loud. "Or a human fuqing sunshine" I said annoyed by his loudness and I made it clear to. "Hey, I'm Park Jimin but you can call me ChimChim," said a blonde headed boy. Aww he is so smol, even though he is taller and bigger than me, I just wanna hug him and tell him he can have the whole world but I didn't  show it I kept that same emotionless face. "Baby Chick," I said while looking so serious. "Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung but you can call me V," said a red headed boy with a box smile. "Alien," I said not bothering to listen to what he was about to say, "And you." I pointed at the last boy with black hair and a bunny smile. "Umm, hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook but you can call me Kook or Kookie," he said while having a soft  smile. "Bunny," I said walking off to class.

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

   "Is she always like this," I said. Jin sighed and said yes. "I tried to get her to be nice," he said while walking in the school and going to class. I walked in class and sat next to her. I looked over at her and saw her drawing, me, but why me. She started turning pages and I saw a 'just getting started' drawings of Namjoon, Hobi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Then I saw complete drawings of Jin, Jisoo, Lisa, Jennie, and Rosé. This girl really got talent. After that she went back to the drawing of me and started working on it. It's so beautiful, she is so beautiful.

    The way her eyes are so concentrated, how her hair is smoothly and delicately goes down to her waist and how she is looking at me -WAIT, SHES LOOKING AT ME, c'mon say something, say something smooth. " Sorry I was just looking at your features," wow just tell her like it is.
"At least you didn't make up some stupid line to say to hide your embarrassment," she said in a low soft whisper. "Oh, um by the way I like your drawings," I said as I winked at her. "Thanks," was all she said, she didn't blush, she didn't go weak, she didn't stutter, just a simple, thanks, that's new.

Y/n P.O.V

   Did he just winked at me. that's weird and it kinda made me uncomfortable. I was about to say something about it but the damn teacher had to come in and ruin my mood even more.

   "Ok class we have new students, would you boys like to stand up and introduce yourselves," she said with her usual happy voice. As they got up all the girls was just being the little sluts that they are, except for me and my friends. Ugh, these girls really annoy me.

Time skipeu; Brought to you by Yoongi's abs

   It was lunch time and I ran faster than AgustD's rap rate. "Slow down before you hurt yourself wild cat, it's just food," I heard Jin say. I stop dead in my tracks and turned around like Jin had 10 heads and look like I was about to kill him. It's just food. ITS JUST FOOD. "Food is my soul, you poor excuse for a eomma" I said while looking like I was about to murder (just on the verge) somebody.

   "h0w DaRE y0U," he said running at me. I took of run and ran into the cafeteria and got in line, in front of  Seungri, he is the last person I wanna see. "We'll look who it's is, my slut of an ex," he said making me punch him in the face. He fell on the ground and I got on top of him throwing punches left and right non-stop. I felt someone try to grab me but I push them away. "Damn she strong." That voice it belongs to Hobi, but right now I couldn't stop. "Y/n stop he is not worth it." I know those voices to, it belongs to the the girls and Jin. I stop my hand in mid-air I was about to go back for another punch but I stop myself, I was debating on to keep going or stop. But 2 seconds later, I started punching him again but I only got three punches because I was being picked up. "Your not easy to handle, I gotta say your very very strong."

   Yoongi, that's Yoongi's voice. Thank god he was the one who pulled me off. "C'mon let's get you cleaned up," he said softly. He is so kind to me, why. He is so beautiful. Man, why do I feel like this, I haven't felt like this since I first met Seungri and that was 2 years and 4 months ago.

   I like how is skin is soft and snow white. I like how his eyes are a deep and dark chocolate color, how is hair is kinda messy, how he kinda has a cute accent and how he calls my name. Hold on he's CALLING MY NAME. C'mon answer him ummmm hmmmmm.

   "Yes oppa," I said calmly as he looked at me in shock. Haha he jungshook. "Did you just call me oppa." Hahahaa did I just call you oppa hahaahhahaha. "Sorry  it's a habit I have because of Jin and I call Jin oppa," I said all in one breath.

Yoongi's P.O.V

She is so cute, I just want to kiss her. I start walking towards her and I was now standing between her legs and I was about to lean in to kiss her when she put her hand on my chest and stopped me. "I'm sorry but we just met and I feel uncomfortable right now," she said shyly and sadly. "Yeah, your right I don't know what I was thinking, sorry." 'It's okay' was all that came out of her mouth. I let her go and she walked away and went home.
____________________________

HOPE YOU ENJOYED
❤️❤️❤️