Chapter 2

Y/n P.O.V

That was weird. He tried to kiss me, and we just met. Why do Jin always find weird friends. Like can't you just be normal. It doesn't matter anyway, I mean they seem pretty cool I guess.

I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't even realize that I'm already at my house. I told Jin to go ahead so I walked home. I walked in and see the boys and girls here. How the hell did Yoongi get here before me.

I stared at them for a moment then walked up to my room, which I know the girls got up and followed me. I walked in my room and yeeted my backpack on the floor by the door and threw myself on my bed. Not long after the girls came and snuggled up next to me. It was nice. Just me and my friends laying in bed slowly drifting off to sleep.

About 2 hours later, I woke up but the girls weren't here, so I got up and went downstairs to see the girls and Jin and his friends, but I did notice something. Some chick sitting on Yoongi's lap. As I was walking down the stairs her face got more and more familiar and then it hit me, it's Lee Ji-eun, or known everywhere around school as IU.

I don't like her, she is a player. For some reason I have some type of pain in my chest. Like where my heart is and I don't know why. Am I slowly starting to growing...feelings for Min Yoongi. No it cant be, I haven't had this feeling in a looooong time.

"Yoongi oppaa, come help me cook dinner," I said with realizing it. Holy blood, sweat and tears. What the hell did I just do. "I'm coming," Yoongi said while pushing IU off of his lap and practically running towards me. "Why are you leaving me for her," IU said clearly pissed off. "Because I want to spend quality time with her, if you have a problem then leave you little hoe," he said with a cold expression and tone. I tried so hard not to laugh, but I failed miserably because of her face. I fell on the ground rolling and so did everyone else except her.

"Whatever, I don't want to be here anyway," she said flipping her hair. Ugh people like her just absolutely kills me. "Then flip yo wig and yo ass out my house," I said with a emotionless expression yet cold tone. And with that she left out hella mad.

Now she knows not to mess with me. "Can you make Spaghetti sauce and spicy kimchi while I'll make the spaghetti noodles and meat then I'll come help with the kimchi," I said and he nodded. We start cooking and few moments later, I feel some one wrap their arm around me. "Who is this," I said while I kept cooking. "Yoongi is that you." I mumbled. He hummed has an answer.

I felt something poke my butt. "Umm Yoongi, you have a little problem," I was trying not to blush. To my surprise I didn't blush and Yoongi, is he gonna move, in this economy, not a fucking chance. "I-Im sorry," was all I hear from him. He sounds like he wants, no, needs, no that's not it either, he's sounds like his begging for love, affection, and attention. Yoongi needs a love, like a mother figure or just simply TLC. There's something behind that cold heart that he's hiding but what is it. "Yoongi," I said carefully, "What are you hiding behind that cold heart of yours," he turned me around and look deep into my soul, his eyes there's a hint of sadness yet mostly empty, I cant tell what he's feeling. "How do you know there's something I'm hiding," Yoongi stated coldly, "I can tell, you give off this small hints that you need TLC," "what's that," he looks at me like I just killed his dog. " Tender Love and Care"

"How can you do such things," he stated. " What things," I stare at him, his eyes just tells everything.

"You know my needs," I felt his breath on my neck. " Also theres something bothering me about you," he said while leaving soft butterfly kisses, nothing to big, not hard enough to leave love marks, just soft. "And what is that," my hearteu it's being tugged, " You don't react to my touch, you don't blush, you don't start breathing heavily, and you don't go weak at the legs, why," with each word his would suck a little in places but no love marks.

I turned around to finish making dinner while he kept teasing me with kisses on my neck. " I don't know maybe it's because I'm not like those other girl you played with, yeah people at school tells me to stay away from you," I don't know why but I don't want him to stop. " Hmmm~ MIN DUCKING YOONGI ARE YOU TRYING TO SEDUCE MY LITTLE SISTER," Out of nowhere here Jin came in like a wrecking ball, literally (A/n: no pun intended 😂). " OH MAN HOLY SHEET," we heard Jungkook from the living room. " IM SAD TO SAY THIS BUT SUGA," "yeah"
"YOU GOT NO JAMS," we heard Namjoon too. "DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE THEM," Jimin yelled. " No your still jamless," I heard Namjoon again. "OK PEASANT, SHUT UP AND COME EAT," after I said that they came in here almost making the place trash.

Time skip by a 'Jamless Jimin'

It was 11:00 a clock and it started to rain, so I decided to sneek out and walk in the rain but when I got downstairs I see Tae sitting by the window. "TaeTae, what are you doing up," I said. "Oh just watching the rain, it's a habit I picked up from a special friend."
He sounded sad. "Um do you wanna go walk to and through the park with me," walking or watching the rain was something I did since I was 5. "Yeah, I would love to, but can we just leave the umbrella."

" I was planning on leaving it anyways," I said walk out of the door with TaeTae behind me. A few minutes later we was at the park, we walk in silence the whole way there, but it was a comfortable silence. " So who's this 'special' friend if I may ask," I decided to break it and talk. " Umm she was a girl I met when I was walking around in the woods, I was 7 at the time and she was 5. I never got to see her face as she was always wearing a black mask with vampire fangs on it and I never knew her real name and she never told me so I always called her 'princess'. She knew what I looked liked and my real name but she would never called me by Taehyung, Tae, or TaeTae, she always wanted to call me 'Tata'. I thought it was the cutest thing ever. We would always meet up in the woods at the same place and when it rain she always wanted to walk in it so she would always take me with her. One day she didn't show up at the time we said and at this point I 16 and she was 14. We didn't go to the same school and didn't know where she lived and I never gotten her number so I had no way of contacting her, so everyday I went our same spot hoping she would show up but she never did. So I told myself that I would try and find her and never let her go." He said all this through tears. To be honest I have a similar story to his, I had a friend named that I named Tata and would always do stuff together. I hugged him and when I did he started crying. He buried his face in my neck and cried.

______________________________________________________
I didn't know how to end it but here you gogo
😂😂
So do you like it should I do a Taehyung story, if so leave some ideas on what I should do