Chapter 1

"Dustpetal, wake up!" I hear someone say.

"Huh? What happened? Where am I?" I ask.

"In the medicine den in the RiverClan camp. You lost consciousness when you were fighting with Tawnypelt in our raid on the ShadowClan camp and Maplefrost and I had to haul you back here." It was Bluecreek.

"As soon as we got back we took you straight to Mothwing and Willowpaw so they could deal with your wounds, including the one on your belly that was pouring blood everywhere", said Maplefrost.

"That one was your worst wound. I can't believe that my half-sister would do that to someone", Mothwing piped up.

"What matters is that she's actually alive", Maplefrost replied.

"Where are Silverash, Violetmoon, Jaytail?" I ask Bluecreek.

"Silverash is out on patrol and Violetmoon and Jaytail were captured by ShadowClan during the raid and are being held as prisoners", she replied.

"Which cats captured them?"

"Rowanclaw, Ivytail, Smokefoot, Snaketail..."

"When I looked over at them, I saw Whitewater and Redpaw as well. Where were they?"

"You didn't let me finish my list. Anyway... Rowanclaw, Ivytail, Smokefoot, Snaketail, WHITEWATER AND REDPAW, um... Toadfoot... and Oakfur."

"Are you sure?"

"YES I'M SURE!"

"Okay, calm down."