Three

"Andy! You're in charge of your sister! I'm going to Australia for a month. It's a trip for work! I'll leave some money in the cookie jar on the fridge for food over the month. Don't waste!" I hear my mom yell. I groan and throw myself onto my bed and stare at my ceiling. I hear the front door close and then a whoop from Andy and his friend Michael. My door flings open and I look over.

"I heard everything." I said looking at Andys over joyed face. He smiles bigger and runs in the room.

"I'm in charge of you!!!! Finally!" He says cheering. I roll my eyes and look at the door to see Michael. He's cute, and has a great personality and he plays the guitar and can sing well too.

"You're like a five year old. I don't know why I can't take care of myself. I'm old enough." I said frowning. Michael chuckled at my remark. "I'm one year younger than you guys!" I say getting frustrated.

"Fine then. I'm still in charge and I'm going to go play games with Michael." Andy says walking out of my room.

"Don't be to loud! I don't want to hear you guys moan!" I yelled making a joke.

"Bitch!" I heard Michael yell and I laughed. I get up and grab my camera. I slip my shoes on and grab my phone. I sneak out of the house and head out to the meadow behind our house.

"Seriously? Can the girls and I come over?" AJs voice asks through the speaker.

"Sure. Michaels over and they're playing video games."

"We'll be ther in 10."

"Okay, see ya." I hang up and set my phone on the kitchen counter. I grab a Arizona tea out of the fridge and open it. (Those teas are amazing. I love them.) I walk into the living room to see the boys playing Rocket League.

"Yes!" Andy yells as he scores. I sit on the couch next to Michael and take a drink of my tea. I watched the boys play until there's a knock on the door. I get up setting my tea on the coffee table and jog to the door. I open it and am greeted by my three best friends.

"Circa. Awe who's a good gi-" Alyssa is saying but gets cut off my Andy.

"How did you win?! You're just lucky!" Andy yells. We all stare at him. "Sorry."

"Calm down man. I'll let you win this time." Michael says and I laugh along with the girls. Alyssa and Lilly pet Circa as AJ and I watch the boys play the game. Andy ends up sinning because Michael goes easy on him.

"Where's your mom?" AJ asks.

"On her way to Australia. Business trip." I say pulling my phone out and getting onto snap. I take a quick video of all of us and put it on mute. I post the vid on my story and then locked my phone.

"I want to go to Australia."

"I'm from there. It's cool there. Sydney, Australia. I'm visiting my mates, Luke, Calum and Ashton this summer." Michael says not looking away from the tv screen.

Unkown:
Hey, you practicing?

Me:
Who is this?

Unknown:
Oh sorry! It's Colby or Cole, whichever.
I got your number from your brother.

Me:
Oh okay, and yeah I was just now.

Colby:
Cool. I'll leave you to it. Message me later

Me:
Will do, later

I put my phone away and start to practice again. I hear a knock on my door and I go to open it.

"Can you quiet down?" Andy asks.

"Yeah, fine. Go do your paranormal stuff in the basement." I said shooting him away. He leaves asks I close my bedroom door asks did set my paper on the nightstand. I wash my face, brush my teeth and hair. I dutch braid my hair and walk into the living room to hear my brother and his two friends in the basement. I slowly walk down the stairs not making much noise.

I peek around the wall and they're facing the opposite way of me. I take a deep breath and scream bloody murder sn the boys jump and scream. I laugh so hard that I lose my balance and fall down the remaining 5 steps. I hit the concrete ground and groan.

"Shit." I say starting to push myself up.

"Mia? You okay?" Andy asks kneeling down next to me.

"Yeah." I whisper shifting around to be sitting. I sigh and Andy helps me up. "Sorry, I was just trying to scare you guys." I walk up the stairs and into my room and turn my light on. I look down at my finger as pain shoots through it. I groan to see that my finger is blue and purple. I grab my phone and call Colby.

"Hey?"

"Hey uh could you uh come over? I did something to my finger and I don't know what I did."

"Sure. Message me your address. Be there soon."

"Okay, thank you! Bye." I hung up and sent him my address.