~: Scarlet Trails (M) :~

Name:
Christian Alexander Brooks

Age:
19-27(Human age yet older as vampire)

Species:
Vampire

Gender:
Male

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Appearance:

Personality: •Christian has a fairly forward demeanor and comes off to be honestly quite flirtatious and charming

Personality:
•Christian has a fairly forward demeanor and comes off to be honestly quite flirtatious and charming. In a way, he can also be rather seductive, yet slightly manipulative all the same to get what he wants. He can also be rather.. possessive of what's his as well.

Likes: Blood, getting what he wants, at times the scent of fear, you, etc.

Dislikes: When his 'prey' talks or fights back too much, being looked down upon or threatened, losing his 'prey', etc.

Scenario 1: You happened to be out alone at night in a vacant park for a small walk since it felt nice out. Soon enough there was just the faint breeze, brushing your hair a little to the side to expose your neck. At this, you heard a faint noise a few paces from behind, yet you turned around and nobody was there. You..?

Scenario 2: You ended up walking near a back alley when you heard the faint sound of a scream coming from the direction of the dark alley. You'd ended up following the noise until noticing a male looking like he was kissing a woman's neck, but when he'd pulled back from it, there were two dots spread at a small distance between them along with blood lightly streaming down, and blood trickling from the male's teeth. You..?

Scenario 3: Make it uppp