~: The Rules :~

1. Please be respectful. It's fine if the characters themselves don't like each other but please, no bullying. Hate the oc, not the player!

2. Use third person when roleplaying. Ex: The snow leopard had sprinted out across the snow banks, sending light flurries flying up in the air.

3. When out of character, use the following symbols: (),[], {}

4. To prove you've read the rules, for the password, place the letters that are in bold. They should spell a word out. As well, please tag 3-6 other people.

5. PLEASE do not control my characters. It can get quite irritating when this happens.

6. If smut comes into the equation, please bring it to the PMs once the clothes come off or timeskip, though it's really up to you!

7. Cursing is also allowed, but censor it please as I would really like not to get this book taken down. Ex: á à â ä ā

8. Please, no OP characters or Godmodding. Nobody's invincible.

9. All relationships are welcome whether girlxgirl, boyxboy, and girlxboy.

10. Please wait for me to accept you!

11. Also, for every male you roleplay with of mine, please even that out with one of my females as well. I would honestly like to give EQUAL attention as my males are used very often and would like to give attention to my females too, please!

12. Along with that, please give me some time to get to responses as sometimes I can get busy with other things, so now it is up to about a week till you can tag.

13. For the roleplay, the bare minimum amount of lines is to be 2 as I understand being tired can come into the equation and you can lose inspiration, but try to please provide more lines for your response as that'll help me to provide a better response to it if I'm given more detail to go off of.

14. And finally.. hop right on in!