English Class= Peace & Fun

picture of Jasper

Its only been about three months into the school year and Felix Tinner and Chase Galloway are already some of the most popular kids in their grade and not to mention top of their class. The two juniors moved schools to get away from their old busy lives, but sadly nothing seems to have changed.

Everyone puts the two on a pedestal to be worshiped and praised. There looks have all the girls, and some guys, swooning over them left and right. Their intelligence and athleticism only adds to their so called charm.

But they could care less

All they want is to go through high school with a group of friends who treat one another as equals...sadly the students at Highland High don't seem to think that way.

Another day another set of classes to bore the shit out of Chase and Felix. They walked through their classes like normal. They put on half ass smiles as their group of so called friends gathered around them laughing, joking, and praising the two. Chase was hardly ever listening. He would nod and comment every now and then to make it seem as though he was interested when he truly wasn't. Felix, on the other hand, tried to fully immerse himself in every conversation. He laughed, cried, and talked way to loud for his own good.

And everyone bought it.

Lunch rolled around but neither Chase nor Felix could breath a sigh of relief. Wherever they went, their followers accompanied them.

Together they walked into the cafeteria, their lackeys following close behind as usual. They walked towards their table, but abruptly stopped in their tracks to find what looked to be a fight going on at their very table. Felix and Chase watched with curious eyes as their "friends" scoffed behind them.

Two tall and muscular men stood in front of their table having an intense stare down. You could hear growls escaping their throats and fire burning in their eyes.

But Felix and Chase's attention was on the black haired boy sitting atop the table with his legs crossed underneath him, and an amusing grin donning his face. The boy stared at the two muscular jocks with pure amusement in his grey eyes. Chase and Felix had seen this kid before, but never really cared much to pay attention to him.

All they new about him was that the three of them shared English class and the kid was loud.

"Okie Dokie fellas! We don't got all day! What's it gonna be?" asked the black haired kid.

The two jocks looked over at the kid and glared at him then looked at each other once again. They nodded and faced the kid sitting atop the table. The kid raised his eyebrow and smirked.

"Oh look. Did the two puppies grow some balls!" he taunted. The jocks growled and charged the kid on the table, but the kid was faster. Quickly he jumped off the table and slide passed the jocks. He ran towards Chase and Felix and stopped in front of them. He smiled.

"Top of the morning to ya gents!" he said, practically shouting.

"Get back here!" yelled one of the jocks.

The kid simply giggled and turned to face the jocks. He smiled wide and his giggles turned into loud maniacal laughing fits. The jocks stopped dead in their tracks. The sound of the boys laughter freezing them in their spots.

He leaned in closer so only the jocks and Felix and Chase could hear him. "I think you two need to learn when to accept defeat" growled the boy. His smile vanished, his voice grew deeper and he began to emit a menacing aura. He took a step back and glared at the jocks.