A/N

Hello! This story was entitled "37 days" before. Also, I decided to publish it again after unpublishing "dahil naka-tengga lang siya". But since I'm bored, I've decided to continue writing it. :)

If you ever see a short film uploaded on youtube with a similar plot, title, or character names, chilllll 'cause they really are the same. I initially wrote the first parts of this story last summer 2019 and was then used for our film requirement at school.

However, the same as other instances, the movie versions of a book will always have some changes, big and small.

If you haven't watched the film version yet, I recommend you to read this first. However, it's still your choice in case you already did.

Also, to the people who were hooked with the movie and those that are waiting for the continuation of this story or so-called "Salamisim 2", I'm sorry but I think it's very unlikely to have it nowadays. Especially that we are suffering under a global pandemic. My prodmates can't shoot or start filming and we're going to different schools this college. Sched conflicts.

I made the book cover on Canva app :)

That's all. Enjoy reading! :) And please help me spread this story more :))