Riker imagine for Radhika

You were searching in your wardrobe for clothes to wear when your phone buzzed from your drawer. You picked it up, unlocked it and went to your text. A conversation at the top popped up.

Can you come over?? -Riker

You scrunched your eyebrows together. Riker was your best friend, and he always wrote smileys and hearts after his texts. Something was definately wrong. You pulled a blue sweater over your head and putted on a pair of black skinny jeans. The light switch got a soft kick before you left the room along with your phone.

Your white converse were located in front of the door. You pulled them on, not bothering to knit them.

Riker was your next door neighbour so it really didn't matter. You just walked over to the door across from yours, you lived in an apartment, and knocked on it.

"Come in", you heard a muffled voice say from inside. A loud bang could be heard. You opened the door and walked inside, afraid of what you would see. The floor was covered with clothes, and it smelled terrible.

"Why weren't you at school today?", you said aloud. No one answered. You left your shoes beside the door and walked inside. Riker was sitting in the couch, surrounded by shattered glass. You gasped.

"Riker, oh my god!"

You tried to pull him up from the couch, but he didn't move. His face was buried in his hands.

"Riker, look at me", you begged. He removed his hand only to show you his tear-stained cheeks and bloodshot eyes.

"What happened?", you asked as you sat down on his lap. He snuggled his head into your shoulder.

"She broke up with me...", he whispered.

You felt happy. He had been dating a complete bitch for the last few months that made him do things he didn't liked doing.

"Aw", you whispered, patting his back.

He made movements, and you stood up. He kicked the table and you flinched.

Tears filled his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry...", he sobbed. "She broke up with a text. I'm sorry but I don't have feelings for you, she wrote. SHE BROKE UP WITH A DAMN TEXT!"

You had no idea of what to do, so you walked over to him and pressed your lips against his.

He kissed back, pulling you onto the armchair. You didn't do anything more though, just kissed eachother.

When you pulled away, he smiled at you.

"It's gotta be you", he whispered.

You gave him a strange look.

"The love of my life. It's gotta be you"

i hope it's okay...
Oh my gosh sad and mad Riker gives me life...