Chapter 2

Y/n POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up feeling hungry I realize it was 5 AM as I see the clock hanging on the beautifully decorated walls I open the door and see if there's anyone walking by here so I could ask Where's the kitchen or if they could give me some food but it was horrorly dark it seems like a haunted mansion and it was chilly, I guess I have to starve, I closed the door and get back on my bed I wonder maybe if I could  walk around and search for the light switch and find one of the maid since I don't wanna just lay here and wait
Maybe I should... I went out with the blanket and covered my self since its chilly here and use my hand to guide and sense for a switch until I bump onto someone chest, the light suddenly was on I look up to see who it was and it was him... His chest was not covered... I started to blush a little when I realize I bump onto his bare chest, I look up at him and realize he wasn't wearing a mask and he look familiar, until I look at his gre-....BLUE EYES!? My eyes went wide he look puzzled at me "urm.... Hi..... What happen to your eye??...." I said awkwardly "what do you mean by what happen to my...... Ooooh..... Urm..... Hehe.... Just ignore that... So what are you doing out of your room and why did you cover yourself with a blanket? " he said a little sternly as he ask me "I-I was hungry.... I tried to look for your maid..." I said he smiled and he puts his bare hands on my cheek that's chubby/not chubby /kinda chubby I felt something cold and it was the ring it looks similar as... He starts squeezing my cheek disrupting my thoughts.. "your so cute..." he said and lean forward me, I started to blush and he get back to his normal position and take my hand, leading me to the kitchen he starts to wear an apron which surprise me, his rich how can he cook?, "urm... You don't have to cook, I can cook by myself, I'm just a commoner" I said and he pats my head and said "don't worry about it you won't be a commoner anymore" "what do you mean by I won't be a commoner?" he just smiled and hum a song and starts cooking cheerfully, he start making a seaweed rice ball with some ham and cheese, he shaped the ball using plastic gloves, I looked at him, I saw some tears on his eyes, is he crying? But I could still see his smile..."hey... Are you ok?...."  I said in a worried tone he just continue shaping the rice ball and I saw some rice ball shaped into hearts which was cute but it seems too familiar.....he starts placing them on plates and give it to me, I thank him and start enjoying the food, it's was delicious, I couldn't help but eat them all finish "thank you so much!! For the food I like it!!" I said cheerfully but he just nod and hung his head low I saw more tears flowing through his cheek as he face the sink and remove the plastic gloves and washed his hands and face, I start to walk towards him and calm him by rubbing his back, we went to seat on the living room sofa, I felt worried for him, and I pull him close to me and comfort him, he looked up at me with red face and eyes filled with tears I unconsciously said "shio...?" his eyes starts to widen and he starts to lean closer to me and smiled, I was dumbfound "y/n.... I missed you...." he said softly what does he mean by he miss me? So his real name is shio... Shio..... Where do I hear this name before... My thoughts got distracted as he puts his arms around my waist and kissed me, "y/n... You didn't forget me...." he said as he starts to rub the middle of my chest where the heart gem was placed he smiled and I was awkward "y/n... You forgive me right?...... I did this for both you and me....." he said softly...as he smiled like a child...
He starts to pin me down on the sofa with a little force but a gentle one and stared deeply in my eyes "y/n.... I still love you....I really do....and you came back again.... To me...... You belong to me........"he whispered I looked across him there was a figure standing I realize it was the maid glaring at me and holding a knife... I began terrified
" y/n.... Are you still terrified of me?... *began to sob* I'm so sorry..... *burys his face  onto y/n and kissed her neck*" he began to sit up... Suddenly.. A knife come shooting down almost aiming on shio I quickly shift him away and got stabbed by my the neck..." Y/N!!! WAKE UP!!! Y/N DARLING!!! NO... PLEASE... *CRIES* WHO F***KING THREW THE KNIFE WHO IS IT!? *looks up to see maiki-sama*
HOW DARE YOU FKIN BETCH *takes phone out and called the ambulance* don't move love Don't move! The ambulance are coming"he said in a panicking tone....
.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shio POV
Ambulance.... Quick..... I heard a loud knock on the door and quickly opened and let them take y/n I got out and locked the door and got in the ambulance with y/n lyin.... Y/n please.... Don't leave me....... I hold her hand and kissed her hand praying that she will still be alive....

(5 hours later)
The doctor walked out of the emergency room and told me my baby is in a coma...

How long...

Why.....

We have just unite for a few days...

Why now.....

Miaki-sama..... I'll KILL YOU......

(a/n: a record of 1005 words excluding this author note words woohoo!!! )