1

my name is rachel i live in london, I have a brother and a mother and father like everyone. We are all normal people i was really close to my mum before she died of cancer, she was fighting for her life for 6 years i was by her side every day and night. When she died i didnt no what to do i was well and truly lost. I'd gotten so used to being by her hospital bed holding her hand helping her feed and drink in the last few years i even took over what the nurses was meant to have done. She is my mum i woud do anything for her, she knew who i was and what i did because i couldnt help myself she helped me learn how to control it better than what i was doing.

While in the hospital my brother richard did come to see her, but not enough it caused so many arguments, who wouldnt want to spend as much time as possible with the person that bought you in to this world. My brother was jealous of the relatationship me and my mother had becaused like i said she knew what i was capable of so we was always together. richard felt left out, if our dad would have been there maybe it would have been different. Before mum got porly many years before my dad walked out on us all to live with another women, looked after her children, and had two more of is own. From then he didnt really have much to do with us, he came to see mum a few times (not enough) he used to tell me and richard that us and mum was is world and he couldn't picture is life with out us init, well that lasted long.

His children was older now one was ten she was called layla, and a twelve year old he was called micky. We only ever seen them a handful of times, i bet you now they dont no who i am, or any of us. But life goes on,

As a child growing u i wasn't like any other child, i was different and i knew it, richard got on with everyone he was a popular kids, which i never was all i could think as spilling there blood everytime someone looked at me a funny way i wanted to harm them. Mum senses this and tried everything to help me but there wasnt much she could do. she got me a pet, which in the end i harmed and killed, i didnt realy want to but deep down i couldnt help myself, i thought animal or person? which one oviously i wanted to killing and hurt people but god! i would be locked u now with this urge to hurt!! now that mum as died this urge gets worse and worse i dont think killing animals is helping anymore.

One night while i was going through ole family photoes, the telly was on in the back ground as i come across a pcture of mu mum looking straight at me, news broadcaster came on the telly saying breaking new a young women and her son have been found dean, this caught my eye i placed the picture back in the tin and folcused on the telly, wow! it was like my life flashed in front of my eyes. I had the best idea. As the man kept on saying police suspect murder. that was it soon as the words excaped if mouth it was like someone hit me over the head. I new what i at to do. I would stalk and torture all who did wrong, in this sick world.