Chapter 7

After arriving at the hospital  " Blake" said Shadow walking over to great his son. Blake hugged his father  " Where is mom?" Shadow looked down at him and at the rest of them they are in the birthing chamber they told me to come here to get you guys" " Well can we see them?"  asked Scarlet ready to see her mother and the baby.  " Yes just follow me " they followed Shadow down halls and passed by  people room every now and then Blake and Tucker would peek into the room and Scarlet and Soul would have to drag them to follow. " Ouch let go!" growled Blake trying to pry his arm free the Jackle's grasp" stop peeping into other peoples room " she hissed back at him.

Soon they arrived at the room where the laboring ukes were. " Mom !" gasped as she saw the pained smile that was on his face as a another contraction hit " H-Hey  honey" the wolf managed to say while resting a hand on his child's cheek . " u ok mom" Scarlett asked placing a hand on top of his. " Scarlett your acting like he is dying "said her father, " Well I did read there is a possibility he good die-" " Scarlett" she was cut short by a glare from the other jackle in the room " heheh oops " she sweat dropped " sorry mom" " It's fine but think positive for me ok" Scarlett nodded as she walked over to Tucker and his parents.

" Honey you gotta calm down!!" yelled Fleetway at his pissed wife "DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN AS SOON AS THESE PUPS ARE OUT AND WHEN IM RESTED IM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS FOR KNOCKING ME UP AGAIN!!!" Fleetway on the other hand was hoping that he was kidding " Ummm... Dad when mom gets better i will hold him back while you get a head start on running" smirked Tucker while Fleet glared at him ( Tucker is very close to his parents so it's ok for him to act like that ). " Are you ok Mr.Scrooge?" asked Scarlett " I will be fine once i get these pups out of me and then i will kick his ass" Scarlett laughed "that's mega tough" Fleetway gave a nervous smile " Hey Tucker let's check on the others" the golden hedgie nodded and floated over to Blake parents along with Scarlett.

" Shady it hurts" whimpered the ocean hedgehog as Shadow tried to comfort him" Shhhhh..... I know love it will be alright " he whispered in his ear . Sonic smiled weakly at his husband before looking at his son who had his ears down looking at his laboring mother " Blake" the blue streaked hedgehog's ear perked up when he heard his name being called, Blake got up and walked over to him. " It's ok Sweetheart i will be fine" he said wiping a tear " I know mom i just..... " Shadow walked over to where is son was " Your scared he might die " Shadow asked receiving a small nod , " Blake your mother is strong and i understand you have a close relationship with him but we can't control the outcome of it " said Scarlett placing a hand on his right shoulder as Tucker placed a hand n his left  " Thanks guys " "we are here for you " said Tucker hugging him.

* 10 min later *

" Ummm guys can u explain to me why are we floating?" asked Scarlett holding on to the bed her mother's hospital bed. The doctor floated in "alright i need the kids to leave out cause it's time" Blake was flailing his arms all over the place" I would love to but how the FRICK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET DOWN!!!" Soul came floating over upside down with his arms crossed " U need help kid" Blake growled " Just you wait till i get down " Soul chuckled  and pushed him toward the entrance " Ummm... a little help Tucker" the golden hedgie laughed and pulled Scarlett by the wrist out the room. " Now we can began " Said the doctor as nurses and more doctors came in and took their places with the laboring ukes . Each bed had there own doctor.