61.❇

Nayeon's POV

Me , Jihyo , and Momo was heading to the canteen because today we are going to have a bonding with one table.

It's like family/friends bonding with the girls and bts.

Btw, i am Im Na Yeon yoongi's girlfriend.

Here i am with Hirai Momo, hoseok's girlfriend. And Park Jihyo namjoon's girlfriend.

We three was now already close with lisa, jennie, jisoo, and rosé because we 7 treat each other as sisters.

We are now here at the canteen and we saw the boys with jennie and jisoo, but where is lisa and rosé?

Momo: Hi guys.

Jihyo: Sorry we're late.

Namjoon:  it's okay come sit.

Me: where is lisa and rosé?

Jennie: i think they are already on their way here we already texted them.

Me: oh okay, uhm excuse me guys i just need to go to the restroom.

Jihyo: wait, i will come too.

Momo: same as me.

Then we start walking away, when we we're about to turn left when we hear a sound of slap.

Me: shhh....hide.

I said to momo and jihyo and there we saw nancy, jooE, daisy, and yeonwoo hurting lisa and rosé.

Rosé's cheeks was now red and swollen while lisa is crying because of the pain in her head that nancy pulls her hair.

That's enough they hurt us too when our relationship on bts was just starting, they even flirt with our boyfriends even though they know that they have girlfriends.

I have enough of you bitches....