55.❇

Lisa's POV

The game start and now is 3rd quarter, near at the end.

The score only has a low gap only 32 -34.

Of course our team is the leading.

Me, jennie, rosé, and jisoo was about to cheer when we hear the four slut girls cheer first.

"Goo my babyy jimin!!"

"Fight my jin!!!"

"Taehyung you can do it love you!!!"

"Goooo babe , jungkook i love you!!"

Jisoo: shit??

Rosé: What the heck?!

Jennie: What the fuck did she just say to my taehyung?!

We we're shock to what jennie said, so we look at her with confuse expression on our face.

Jennie: i mean what the fuck did they just say to them.

Jennie said fake angry. Tsss somethings fishy.

Me: who are this slut? why did she just say i love you to my boyfriend? Well fuck her can't she see that jungkook already have girlfriend.

The game ends and they are now gathering around for some thank you prayers then go to the bench to rest.

We we're about to run to them when the sluts again run to our boys and hug them.

Jennie: is this shit?

Jennie said while us froze where we stand.

Jungkook saw that i was shock so she push the girl away and jungkook go to me and hug me.

Jungkook: shhh don't worry, she is just a desperate slut.

Me: who is she?

Jungkook: i uhmmm ah.

Me: who?

Jungkook: she was my ex girlfriend she left and cheated on me now she's back with her slut friends too, they want to get us back.

Me: don't worry i won't let her get you from me you are mine , mine. only mine.

I said and jungkook blush, so he hug me then burried his face on my neck.

Jennie: yahhh!!!

We we're shock when jennie shouted, we look at her she was heading to taehyung bro with the slut girl hugging her.