𝐢𝐯. 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘

𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘙𝘖𝘎𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After blindfolding him, Arielle took Philip to an abandoned warehouse. She didn't plan on hurting him more than she was needed to, but the man let the fear take control of him and started to misbehave.

When he tried to attack her, she knocked him out.

It took a few hours until he slowly started to regain his consciousness, but she had no time to spare.

"Hey, wake up!" She lightly kicked the chair he was tied to with the tip of her shoe.

Philip started to blink rapidly. He was about to wake up. He thought he heard a strange noise and the first thing he saw when he opened her eyes was terrifying. It almost made him faint again.

Catastrophe was sharpening her knives not so far from him.

She was obviously not going to stab him, but she was about to use her weapons to intimidate him enough to get him talking. After all, he was a scientist, not an agent trained to resist the psychological torture.

"Oh, you're up. Good. It took you long enough." She approached him and lifted one of her legs. She placed her shoe right between his thighs and leaned forward, resting her elbow against her knee.

Proximity was great for intimidation. Her face was close to his, but not too close. She wanted him to see that she still held the knives in her hands.

"W-What do you—"

"What I want—" She pressed one of the cold blades against the side of his neck, "—is for you to tell me where Kamenev is and what is he up to these days."

"I don't know, I swear I don't!"

She brought the other hand behind his head so that the second knife would be pressed against the opposite side of his neck.

"I take that you want to see which one slices first? Or maybe which wound bleeds to death first?"

She wouldn't make such a big mess. Killing him was not enough to make him suffer like she suffered. No matter how slow and painful she'd do it, it wasn't enough. He had to live.

"Y-You're Arielle! Little Arielle!" He shook his head from side to side quickly. "You used to like me, remember? And I brought you little gifts, remember?"