Private Paradise

***Authors Note: This is my first serious story, I have always loved to write, and I thought that I should share with you lovely people some of my ideas, and works. Please leave me any advice in the comments, so that I can help improve my story. I hope you enjoy my Zayn Malik love story ;) ***

Zayn’s POV

I skipped a small flat stone across the pond, watching closely the ripples it made each time it hit the surface of the water. I laid back on and stared up at the clouds, watching them change shape and move slowly across the otherwise clear blue sky. I closed my eyes and felt the soft summer breeze flow through the air around me. I heard a soft giggle, and felt a smile spread across my face. She was here.

"Are you going to lay there all day?" asked a soft, sweet, familiar voice. I sat up, opened my eyes, and turned to face the direction the voice had come from. Before me, stood the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She had somewhat straight blond hair, sparkling blue eyes, and an adorable smile.

She rarely talked at all, and I decided not to push it. She came over and sat next to me, I put my arm around her and pulled her close. I told her everything about the day. She was so easy to talk to, and never seemed to judge me, no matter what I said. I told her about how much I missed living a normal life, where I didn’t have to have Paul, our body guard, come everywhere with me and the other boys. When I could walk down the street, and not get mobbed by hundreds of girls. "I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love my life for the most part. I’m so grateful that I get the opportunity to perform in front of thousands of fans, and live such a glamorous life, I just miss a lot of parts of my old life. Ya know?"

She turned to me, smiled, and disappeared. With her when my private little paradise, and I came back to my much more boring reality. I was sitting in the living room, watching a scary movie with Harry, Liam, and Niall. I got up to go look for Louis. I always told him when I saw her. I bothered me a lot, and I needed to tell someone, and Louis was just always in the right place at the right time. Although he seems like a big clown, he really does have quite the soft side. And he always has a way to cheer you up when your sad, and a way to make the worst of situations seem hilarious. No matter what happens, wether you cat dies, or you rob a bank, Lou is always there to make you smile.

"POP! POP! Pop you stupid corn! POP!" yelled Louis at the microwave. Classic Lou.

"Hey Lou," I said. "I saw her again."

"Did she tell you her name?" he asked quickly.

"No, I’m starting to believe that there is something wrong with me." I said quietly.

"You see a beautiful women, with no strings attached, almost everyday. Gee, I wish that there was something wrong with me too."

I couldn’t help but laugh, he always says the right things. "I’m guessing your not wanting me to tell your girlfriend that?"

"You got it," said Louis at he winked at me. We both laughed.

When the popcorn was done, me and Lou poured it in a bowl and went back into the living room with the other boys and watching the rest of the movie.