The Second Chance

Zayn’s POV

I have never felt so...... guilty, in my entire life. I must have made her feel like complete trash. I was just not processing everything like I should have. I really did think there was something..... different. I never in my life have felt like I did when I was around her in real life. She just, I don’t know, she made me feel..... happy, I guess. I had wanted to kiss her but of course my brain said otherwise at that moment.

I groaned and laid down on my bed. Adrian. I liked that name. It was cute. I felt a smile spread across my face. ‘What is happening to me?’ I thought to myself. Being emotional just wasn’t really my style.

I heard a knock on my door. I wiped the smile off my face and sat up. "It’s open," I called. My door flew open and in came a very angry Liam.

"Get up," he demanded. I jumped up. I wasn’t ready for that. He walked over to my closet, picked out something and threw it at me.

"Woah, calm down," I said putting my hands up as if to say ‘I didn’t do anything’. "What’s going on?"

"Do actually hate her?" he asked quickly.

"What?" I said throughly confused.

"Addie, do you hate her?"

I sighed. "No, I don’t think I can hate her. I just want to get to know her before I jump right into something. I think it might be able to work out if I got to know her first."

"Then congratulations, today is your lucky day!" he said patting me on the back. "Your going to meet her at the park in an hour. Get ready."

"Woah, wait what?!" I asked. "I never agreed to that. I’m not ready to see her again, not after last night."

"Well, quit being a baby and man up, you can handle it." With that, Liam turned and left. I felt my jaw drop.

I rushed into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I was furious with Liam right now. Not only did he set me up for something I couldn’t back out of, but I only had an hour to get ready! How he expected me to shower, do my hair and get dressed in just one hour, I have no idea. I tried to hurry as much as possible with my shower. My hair is very delicate, I’m not supposed to be so rushed with it.

When I finished with my much to rushed shower I hurried and got out. I decided to go for a style that would make my hair look less difficult. Mostly because I didn’t have time for anything very difficult.

Surprisingly, I was done in an hour. It was hard, but I did it. I walked out into the living room and Liam’s phone started ringing.

He answered it. "Hello? Yeah, about that, Harry said he wanted to go so its going to be him and Harry. Is that okay? I don’t know you’re going to have to ask him. It’ll be fine I promise. I told him all about what happened. He knows about everything, he will make sure nothing goes to terribly wrong. If he becomes a problem you can call me and I will come meet you where ever you are and I will put him in time out. Okay. Alright. Bye."

Harry came walking out of his room with his car keys. "Ready to go?" he asked me. I nodded and we walked outside to his car.

I felt nervous as we pulled out, I guess it must have been very obvious because Harry could tell. "Woah, dude, your shaking, calm down," he said. "It’s okay, if she isn’t chill today then you don’t ever have to see her again, that’s that."

I nodded and looked out the window. As Harry pulled into a parking spot across the street from the park, I felt myself calm down. This was going to be fine, as long as I don’t work myself up.