Part 5: Schools out!

(Michael's POV)

I woke up in Caleb's bed completely naked under the white sheets. After prom Caleb dragged me to his house and we did it from the bedroom, the floor and the shower. I even have his a blow job. A f*cking Blow job! I think I was so caught in the moment that my brain immediately shut down. I still don't get why I get attracted to this man. I know I love him but at the same time I feel like I'm feeling something I have never felt.

It might be just my head playing games again.

"That was very interesting last night"Caleb smirked

" yeah it was"

"I can't believe you actually did that"

"Did what?"

" you don't remember!? "

"Nope"

"Aw man!" he whined

"Suck to suck isn't it"I chuckled" I need to go"

"Bye Mike"he smiled

Home...

(Alex's POV)

" look Mrs Jackson, You asked that many times, I don't know where your son's body is"

"I know but I just thought you would had any ideas"she cried"What kind of monster would do this!?"

" I don't know ma'am "I sighed"Bye"

I hung up the phone and groaned in my pillow. I hate lying to that poor woman, but I can't tell her that her son is a girl in disguise and that he can't turn back. I feel so awful.

"Alex I know you are bummed but we have to keep this a secret"Rachel said"No matter how hard it is"

"I'll try"

A few days later...

"AAAHHHH!" Michael screamed and fell to the floor

"See, what did I tell you, You have to learn to get use to your powers"I groaned

" I'm trying! "He screamed

He finally figured out how to transform but he is still having trouble with the spells. What a noob.

" Well I need to get ready for graduation "He said And got himself up

" I nearly forgot about that"Rachel shrugged

"You forget a lot of things idiot"I said

" Hey! "She shouted"Meanie!"

She stick her tongue at me. I did it back in retaliation. She scoffed before trying back to normal and transporting us back home.

"Do you two need a talk or something?" Michael wondered

"No, We always like that"I chuckled

" pretty childish huh"Rachel giggled

He shook his head. He went back into his room the get to sleepy time.