Outbreak Unleashed

It seemed like an ordinary day for the Loud House. Everyone except Lisa and their parents were doing their ordinary activities. Lisa was at her university job making a virus that would do great things for the world (her own words). While their parents were at the store picking up some groceries for dinner tonight. It seemed quiet...too quiet.

Lincoln was unnerved by how quiet it was so he went to check on his sisters. Luckily he found them downstairs watching the latest episode of Dream Boat which helped calm his nerves a little bit. However he started to think that something bad is going to happen, but he ignored the feeling and just sat down and watched Dream Boat with his sisters. After a couple of minutes, Lisa and their parents arrived home.

"Hey kids! Before I start on dinner let's watch the news." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Why should we watch the news Dad?" Lori asked.

"Yeah. It's super boring." Lola Said.

"It'll show the effects of the serum that I created." Lisa Said. Almost everyone rolled their eyes at the mention of the serum that Lisa created to better the world. It's supposed to turn anything inedible into something that humans could consume so world hunger would come to pass. Needless to say everyone was sick from hearing about this "great" serum and wanted this all to pass.

"Are you sure it's safe Lisa? I mean..Your experiments don't always work like you intend them too." Lincoln Said. Lisa's experiments don't always get the best results and often made things miserable for them. Luckily their parents stopped her from using them as test subjects for her "wonderful" research.

"No worries Brother unit. It'll be perfectly safe with no real effects at all." Lisa mused. 

"Here it comes guys." Rita Said. She knew that this would either make things better or make things worse however she wanted to support one of her babies in what they managed to accomplish.

"Hello Royal Woods. Earlier Today, We Told you about a serum that could possibly end world hunger. Right now, I'm standing near a community outreach center where the new food is being given to the poor families who don't have enough money to feed their families or themselves. This is the start of something beautiful which has one person to thank..4 year old Lisa Loud who managed to save millions from world hunger. While we're speaking the new source of food is being sent all over the world so no one will have to go hunger.." The Newscaster Said.

"See Brother unit...There was nothing to worry about." Lisa Said with a smirk.

"Wait...This Just In. The new source of food is causing a startling reaction with the people who are eating it. It says that people are having seziures and are starting to foam at the mouth. And..Wait...Reports are saying that the infected are starting to bite and murder anyone who's in their range.

AAAAH!!! SAVE ME!!

HELP ME!!

NOOO!!

"Oh My GOD, Right Behind Me, Innocent people are being taken down by the infected and...Oh No. One of them just spotted My Crew and I. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!

"Thanks for making your point Lisa, Now we have to deal with zombies roaming around the street." Lincoln Said Sarcastically. 

"Brother unit..Those aren't zombies." Lisa tried to argue.

"Really? Lisa face it...Those people...no things are murdering and feasting on the flesh of the living. Not to mention..the fact that those bitten by them are turning into what bite them. If that isn't a zombie then I don't know what is." Lincoln Said.

"Linky's right. Those things are basically eating the skin that surrounds our bodies so I don't think that we should sleep in our house." Leni Said.

Eventually everyone agreed and started to head towards the bunker to start planning for their bleak future. They hoped that they would stay together and survive together..However it seems like the world had other plans for them.

Author Note:

How was the chapter?

Bye 👋