Aftermath

As Vanzilla drove away from the shop, The Louds were still in a state of shock. One of their own is dead and is now one of those creatures. The fact brought tears to their eyes since it meant that any of them could die at any moment. 

"Thanks a lot Lisa for sharing your invention with the world. Since it made our lives so much better." Lynn Said.

"Lynn...Leave Lisa alone. She didn't mean to start the disease in the first place." Lincoln Said.

"Why are you defending her? You saw what happened to dad. He's dead!! Along with all of our friends and loved ones. And who do you think started this mess...Little Miss Science Prodigy." Lynn Said.

"Lynn...We have to stick together. I know Lisa's invention didn't work like she planned it and that our lives are changed, but fighting with each other isn't what Dad wanted. He would've wanted us to survive with each other till the end. So please just put up with Lisa until we get a cure." Lincoln Said.

"Alright Lincoln. But if the disease gets another one of us then nothing is stopping me from beating the living daylights out of Lisa." Lynn stated.

The other girls didn't say anything because Lincoln was right. They couldn't stay mad at Lisa since it would mean breaking the promise that they made with their father. However it still hurts knowing that their loved ones could be out there being hunted by those things.

"I have one question. After we leave Royal Woods...Where will we go? Because I'm sure that the big cities aren't safe along with the woods?" Ronnie Anne Asked.

"Well..We have to go to a high tech lab in search for a cure. However we still have to be careful. The disease could mutate further meaning more powerful, smarter and deadlier versions of these things could be out there." Lisa said.

"What?! You mean more powerful versions of these things could be out there waiting to make us their dinner?" Lori yelled.

"Yes. However we have nothing to worry about if we use our heads." Lisa Said.

"Lisa's right. We have to use our heads to get out of any situations that may come up. I don't want to lose any more family members before a cure is found." Lincoln stated.

The group slowly agrees while Rita kept driving out of Royal Woods unaware of the danger lurking in the shadows.

This is Beta...Come in Alpha. Target is planning to leave Royal Woods for a cure.

Good surveillance Beta. Keep an eye on the target. Make sure that target is separated before extraction so we can begin phase two of the operation. And if any of the others with the target come between your objective..You have authorization to kill.

Understood. I won't let you down Alpha.

You better or else our heads will be on the line. Now get back to work...The Sooner an opportunity arises...The sooner the government gets off our backs.

Yes sir. 

The unknown shadow quickly leaves the area while following Vanzilla. Ready to get the target when the time is right. No matter what is needed to get the job done.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋