Chapter 1 - Bye

Chapter 1 : Bye

Keiran's pov

I sat down at my dinning table its my 21st birthday, 14th February. My family friends and pets gather my house down the street, it was a late night party. I caught up with my friends and we talked, "Happy Birthday Keiran!" They shouted. Thanks and I walk away in disappointment as I know something is going to be hard to tell them, I decided to take a break away from all the partying and walked down a street heading towards the lake when suddenly my friends Penny, Emma, Samantha, Georgia and Stefanie grab my hand as I walked. I stopped what do you want... I said in a shadowy voice, they let go, "what's wrong said Stef?". Nothing, "I am not that dumb Keiran! I can tell when people are sad." She said in a Sassy voice. I pull my arm away from them and say guys follow me. I we sit down in front of the lake in peace.

Guys my family and I are moving up state far away. "Me.... WHAT DAHHHHH WHY THE HELL KEIRAN I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS WHAT ARENT WE GOOD ENOUGH ANYMORE FOR YOU?!?!?" They all shouted. No but I have to, my Dad is getting old and his dream was to die where he was happy but sadly this place isn't it :(. I am moving out tomorrow. We walk back to my house. They all try to cheer me up but I didn't do anything, it started to rain they run to my house and I just walk slowly. I think to myself is this it. No it can't be, but it is.

I went to my room to think about this, maybe I can ask my Dad if I could stay but that would break his heart. The only way is to go...

**If you liked this chapter please fav it by pressing that star at the end of a chapter please CONTINUING SOON SORRY BUSY***

Thanks guys love yooouuuu

~Keiran W~