The message and who knows!

Chapter 4 : Can't live without you!

Stefanie's prov

We weren't invited to Keiran's funeral because no invited us. It's been one year without Keiran in my life, I remember we both had a conversation about what we would do if one of us past away. I said, I would cry myself to sleep every night of my life and he said, "he would die for me". My cuts were getting better because Keiran's promise was for me not to cut myself anymore, they started to heal and later be fixed.

*beep beep* Stefanie's phone rang

Hello

"Hi", said emma

"Do you want to go and catch the new movie today's"?

Yeah sure! Meet you there

*hangs up the phone*

I went to the movies and caught up with Emma we are watching the New movie 5SoS down under. It's about 5sos and their journey of becoming a singer and what's it is like, as well as the ups and the downs about it. It's very inspirational!

*Emma's prov*

Hey stef! OH MY GOD remember a long time ago Luke Hemmings Followed me on Twitter. "Yeah"? Stef responded in confusion. Well Callum followed me!! "What the Fuck emma you get all the guys"! Stef yelled. Haha you will get Ashton one day!

Hey let's go to your flat and chill for a bit. "Yeah okay". Replied stef.

Stefanie's prov

Here we are! "It's great stef"! Okay so let's order so PIZZA! Haha we yelled! Let's also invite Sam, Penny, and Georgia. *the bell rings* Hi guys come in sit down. Emma goes and hugs them all.

Penny's prov

This is weird without Keiran, "I know" they all replied. Hmm lets all go on a camping trip for three days. Yeah we all said.

*text alert appears on Penny's phone*

Keiran : Hi did you tell them yet.

Penny : No they don't know yet. But we are making a trip to go to the camping grounds at LakesSide, meet us there!

Keiran : haha okay. Tomorrow?

Penny : yeah

Keiran: make sure they don't know that I am alive and going to be there.

Penny : kk sure.