Chatper 2 - Ignore me then...

Chapter 2 : packing away

Keiran's pov

The party ended and everyone went home, meanwhile i clean up and laid down in bed and rested. I grabbed my phone and started texting to Stefanie, Penny, Emma, Samantha, and Georgia, "Hey guys 😃!" No one responded... That's odd I thought to myself, they always respond all well I got ready for bed and slept.

*beep beep* I woke up with my alarm going off. Still no messages. I decided to call Penny *beep beep* she cancelled my call! Dang. So I guess I will try them all. The other all cancelled! But not Emma, "Emma why aren't the others accepting my calls, I heard her say oh sh*et and she cancelled the call.

I decided to go to the shops and hangout there for a bit, I ran into my old school friend Sarah! She's turned all... All... There no word for what she turned into just wow. We chatted for a bit and then she had to go, I went back to my apartment and catches up on my YouTube videos.

I tried again to call my friends again. No answer... What's happening. I get a call back, Emma OH MY GOD! WHY ARENT YOU GUYS ANSWERING MY CALLS. "JUST COME TO STEFANIE's house" call ended.

AHH WHY! I walked over there in about 30 minutes. I went to cross the road but suddenly a car ran over me! blood forming a pool around my body as I lay there and can not move anything. I blacked out.