Part 8

Shawn comes closer to me, hugs me and say "I'll you around." I smile and he leaves.After Shawn leaves, I give myself a truthful talk.
Truthful Talk:
Read the following while imagining that I am tearing up.He's leaving. He is leaving. He has left. He won't remember your name in a few days and remember you in a few weeks, or months if you're lucky. But you had a good time and well SAT NEXT TO HIM, he asked for your number, and thought is what counts. Right? 

You are going to be fine, you just have to not listen to his music for a few days (that's the longest I can go without his music), and then you going to be perfectly normal. OK.

When I am done talking to myself, I hear Amy saying "Knock Knock. Is anyone there? Hellooo can you hear me? Are you ok?"I then, arrive back at Earth from my very furious trip from Mars, and say "Yes I'm ok, and I can hear you, Amy."
Amy: "Good. Then shall we continue." I put on a smile and follow Amy out of the airport and into a cab. Right when we enter in the cab, Amy says "go on, tell me EVERYTHING" with a smile on her face. 

I tell Amy everything that happened, and at times I couldn't help but, let out an "AHH"(this is what teenage girls say on the regular, it is also known as a high pitch scream.)

When we arrived at the hotel, Amy and I share the bill, get our luggage, and head to our room while continuing to talk about Shawn

Right, when I step into the room, I go for the bed and fall on it, and say, "I can't believe that happen. I met him. He asked for my number. Whoa." 

Amy replies saying "you aren't the only one that's shook." Amy drops on the bed just as I did and says, "do you think he gonna call you." I turn around to face Amy and say, "of course not."

Amy: "Why not?"Me: "Well why would he?"Amy: "I am sure he will call you. He did sit next to you for 8 hours or so. And from what I have seen and heard, I think both you both had quite a good time."Me: "Really?"Amy: "Yes."Me: "Well thank you, for getting my hopes up, so when he doesn't call me, I will feel far much more hurt, sad, depressed and just more awful in general," I say sarcastically while smiling. Amy: "Your welcome. Anytime sis."

We then, unpack our luggage while, continuously complaining about our very enjoyable headaches, but we were lucky to have our fight arrive at 9 pm, so it wasn't too hard to adjust to London's time.

Once we are finished, we both brush our teeth, change into our night-suits, and drop on to the bed, ready to fall asleep. Just as I put my phone onto the nightstand after setting my alarm, I receive a text.