A normal day....

Yokihara rolled out of bed and groaned. He glanced at the withered clock on the wall;4:00 am. He sighed,standing up he walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Once finished he wondered into the Den, he stepped lightly passed Nicole's room in hopes of not waking her. Yokihara planted himself on the couch and started playing on his phone. About two hours passed and he'd looked up in time for Nicole to swing her arms under his, to give him a firm hug. Yokihara inhales. He felt calm smelling Nicole's Vanilla perfume. She giggled and said,"well I'm heading off I'll be back around 9 pm." He nodded. "A-Alright." He said obviously flustered.

She wore black thigh high socks, a red dress that stopped an inch above her knee, she'd done her hair and applied dark eyeliner and cherry black lipstick. She waltzed out the door and Yokihara sighed. He went into the kitchen, a small one but it got the job done. He dig through the pantry for about five minutes and found a bag of chips. He sat back down and flicked through the T.V channels. After devouring half the bag he looked at the time to see that it was 8:30am. He decided to try and get a bit more sleep. He lied down and quickly drifted off. He awoke several hours later at a ringing door. He unlocked and sat down. Nicole came in giggling. Yokihara spoke turning his head slowly," hey nico....." he was cut off by what he was seeing. It made tears swell up and his heart shatter. Underneath Nicole,pinned to the wall was another woman,whom she was making out with. Yokihara dashed over the couch and up the stairs. He slammed his door and wailed. Tears striped his face,his eyes had reddened already. He then heard her honey like voice." Let me in Yoki." He replied instantly, "go away." He sounded so weak and he hated it. "I'll kick the door down." Yokihara knew this was true so he moved and sat on his bed. Nicole came in,closing the door behind her. She sat infront of Yokihara. She gripped his hands and spoke,"what's wrong?" She asked. He couldn't take it."can't you see that I love you!!!" He wailed,hiding his face in Nicole's chest. She muttered to him." I'm so sorry." He cried and felt her grip tighten. "I'm so so sorry." She had her hands locked behind his back.
       "I'll go solve this problem outside,I will be back."