As the weeks go by

I couldn't get Noah out of my mind and all of the first month of school was a haze. I saw him every day and even had band with him. It's likes I can't escape his gorgeous brown eyes, perfect jawline, chiseled abs(don't ask) and charismatic personality.Damn even thinking about him makes my heart skip a beat.

Caitlin and I always talk about Noah but I'm beginning to think it annoys her. I can't loose my bff.

*Caitlin POV*

Tiffanie has a huge crush on Noah and I can't disagree with her because I do too. I see everything she sees in Noah and have to get Noah to hate her. It shouldn't be that hard I mean Tiffanie already has the odds against her. She's 5'4 has medium length dark brown hair and hideous brown eyes and she's not even that skinny.

Me though I'm blonde have long hair and blue eyes and from what I've heard that's his type.

The thing is even though Tiffanie is ugly she is a really sweet and caring person so I have to tell Noah some lie.

*Noahs POV*

I'm at locker when I notice Caitlin walking towards me we don't really talk but I've talked to her bff Tiff in band this past month.

"Tiff has a huge crush on you and is absolutely obsessed with you"

"What we're just friends" I say in shock

"Well you better tell her that because here she comes"

"Hey Noah hey Caitlin what ya doing"

"Ummm Caitlin said you have a crush on me"

She bites her lip nervously and glances angrily at Caitlin before replying to me

"Ummm yeah I do but I wasn't going to tell you anytime soon but it's out now "

"I'm sorry I don't like you like that we're just friends"

*Tiffs POV*

My heart just broke. I want to fall down crying and never get up but I can't make Noah feel bad or give Caitlin that satisfaction. So I walk away choking back tears.

"Tiff wait up"

What the hell do you want Caitlin? Why would you tell him I thought you were my friend?"

""I wanted to know if I had a chance"

"You told him because you like him too that's messed up how could you. You could have just destroyed my friendship with him"

"I'm sorry"

"Sorry my ass our friendship is over"

I just lost my best friend all because a boy